Which rom is best for my HTC Incredible 2

Search This thread

bluefire153

Dec 10, 2011
I've installed Cyanogen version 10.2.20131213-UNOFFICIAL-vivow and some others roms but my HTC still very very slow and lag. And i see in the "About phone" memory for my phone onley 572MB. What's wrong with my phone? I think HTC incredible 2 has 750MB Ram why mine only has 572MB?
My HTC boot loader info:
I've gain S-OFF with revolutionary tool
VIVO_W XB SHIP S-OFF RL

HBOOT-6.13.1002
RADIO-1.09.01.0622
eMMC-boot
Apr 1 2011

Recovery i use 4EXT recovery touch

What do i need to do with my phone? Do i need up Hboot to Blackrose? Which Roms is stable? All i need is a stable, fast Rom with all applications work normally. Or may be i need roll back to gingerbroad?
With my best regards waiting for your advices

Letitride

Are you using CM10 Rom on CDMA with Big Red or GSM on other carrier with unlocked Sim? Not sure what you are looking for in terms of "fast" as it is a tradeoff with stability & battery life, etc. and the design/OS is almost 3 years old.

ICS & JB Roms built attempts were experimental with varying success, and almost all developers have moved on to newer hardware & devices, and, most of the links are dead or no longer housing the downloads. AndyBone's stock is good & you can uninstall un-needed Apps easily since you are S-OFF.

GB and Sense-based Roms, including modified stock ones adopted for GSM use are your best bet for using this device going foward - with newer Apps released, you wil find support to be a challenge here on XDA unless you stick with one of the few proven Rom & stable Apps that won't upgrade to newer verisons and then FC'd on you or become sluggish.

We still used the DI2, unlocked & rooted for GSM duties, mainly for voice calling & very light browsing - no FB/Hangout or other newer Apps that's memory hungry. If and ONLY if you are using it for GSM service, do try "Android Revolution HD 5.3 - it's based on 4.0.4 and relatively stable, good battery life and not sluggish with a clean install (full wipe/reset, etc.) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2291476 - as always, backup and know what you are doing, including use of ADB and terminal commands, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: spocko

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you using CM10 Rom on CDMA with Big Red or GSM on other carrier with unlocked Sim? Not sure what you are looking for in terms of "fast" as it is a tradeoff with stability & battery life, etc. and the design/OS is almost 3 years old.

ICS & JB Roms built attempts were experimental with varying success, and almost all developers have moved on to newer hardware & devices, and, most of the links are dead or no longer housing the downloads. AndyBone's stock is good & you can uninstall un-needed Apps easily since you are S-OFF.

GB and Sense-based Roms, including modified stock ones adopted for GSM use are your best bet for using this device going foward - with newer Apps released, you wil find support to be a challenge here on XDA unless you stick with one of the few proven Rom & stable Apps that won't upgrade to newer verisons and then FC'd on you or become sluggish.

We still used the DI2, unlocked & rooted for GSM duties, mainly for voice calling & very light browsing - no FB/Hangout or other newer Apps that's memory hungry. If and ONLY if you are using it for GSM service, do try "Android Revolution HD 5.3 - it's based on 4.0.4 and relatively stable, good battery life and not sluggish with a clean install (full wipe/reset, etc.) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2291476 - as always, backup and know what you are doing, including use of ADB and terminal commands, etc.