FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][KANG][2012.09.16] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 Milestone XT720

844 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,269
 
By fjfalcon, Retired Recognized Developer on 12th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2012, 02:14 PM |#1161  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,961
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

From mine exp card bigger than 8gb works badly on any xt720 rom...


OH NO! Lol. This is why I was asking for opinions about it a while back and no one really answered me about it. I watched this video last night and it sold me. What brand and class did you try?
 
 
7th May 2012, 08:24 PM |#1162  
fjfalcon's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Schelkovo
Thanks Meter: 1,269
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

OH NO! Lol. This is why I was asking for opinions about it a while back and no one really answered me about it. I watched this video last night and it sold me. What brand and class did you try?

I always used transced 8gb 10 class.
But i have seen many users that was abusyng all 16gb sdcards...
So, waiting report from you with that sdcard )
The Following User Says Thank You to fjfalcon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fjfalcon Ad-Free
7th May 2012, 10:33 PM |#1163  
fjfalcon's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Schelkovo
Thanks Meter: 1,269
 
Donate to Me
More
So for now i think cm7 stable...
What you miss in this rom?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fjfalcon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fjfalcon Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 12:56 AM |#1164  
Mioze7Ae's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Queen City of the West
Thanks Meter: 2,096
 
More
Congratulations on your new RD status!
8th May 2012, 04:54 AM |#1165  
Keion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Danville, California
Thanks Meter: 350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

So for now i think cm7 stable...
What you miss in this rom?

You are just awesome.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
8th May 2012, 06:51 AM |#1166  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

I always used transced 8gb 10 class.
But i have seen many users that was abusyng all 16gb sdcards...
So, waiting report from you with that sdcard )

i have a report about sdcard..
it works with 16gb capacity but when i install something it get stuck before the apps installed.. and sometimes the card not detected after reboot.. i have to re-reboot or take off the battery..

and it happens also with brianlili's cronosx.

i'm using sandisk class 4
8th May 2012, 12:20 PM |#1167  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,961
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonosaur

i have a report about sdcard..
it works with 16gb capacity but when i install something it get stuck before the apps installed.. and sometimes the card not detected after reboot.. i have to re-reboot or take off the battery..

and it happens also with brianlili's cronosx.

i'm using sandisk class 4

I am hearing the Samsung is fail-proof I am hoping that is the case with XT. I know all these other brands are awful, Samsung is the one to get. My Sandisk class 4 is always failing this is why I need a new one.


***Congrats fjfalcon it's long past due Bud!
8th May 2012, 01:30 PM |#1168  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i dont think is about the memory card maybe its about the device we are using.??

8th May 2012, 02:50 PM |#1169  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,961
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonosaur

i dont think is about the memory card maybe its about the device we are using.??


Yeah but I have issues with the same cards in my mom's Huawei Ascend X. So it is mostly the sdcards. There were a few people in here that posted the Samsung 32gb worked well for them. If it doesn't improve my XT then it's good riddance I will be selling it lol.


***And as a matter of fact I have the same read/write issues in my card reader with 3 different brands including Sandisk so it is the cards giving me my issues.
8th May 2012, 04:27 PM |#1170  
napnau's Avatar
Member
Flag Pampanga
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon

So for now i think cm7 stable...
What you miss in this rom?

So sad that I always got 'installation aborted' on CM7. I don't know what's wrong. I tried every possible way. I'm on CM9 now, 4/13 build. I hope a new update will come out soon. All your hard works are much appreciated.
8th May 2012, 04:45 PM |#1171  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,961
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napnau

So sad that I always got 'installation aborted' on CM7. I don't know what's wrong. I tried every possible way. I'm on CM9 now, 4/13 build. I hope a new update will come out soon. All your hard works are much appreciated.


Did you try to download the file again? Must be missing parts or corrupt?
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LibertyMonger Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, cyanogenmodxt720, gingerbread, milestone xt720, xt720

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes