[GAME] Lode Runner X - Xperia Play exclusive released

Search This thread

Atarii

May 10, 2011
Sony and Tozai Games's remake of the classic 1983 puzzle-platformer Lode Runner is out now exclusively for the Xperia Play (Play optimised)

IGi7E1Vu318DLvxRm7fvdo04G4gegok2o5qPsOzNihgOjALBif1tG6HkgyGTDoc4tLl2
URuHJb1qRm2heSDAAYciD-bOEyjH23AwodbXxoPcR8717z4sSbwN5577W2OMRKHVYfs
_pt9NxaK9987bjKsa_yYMKK0MnA0Kmugfg0O5nqy8wFDykrQIrIKhcRmDLMv6MPBdw

Available from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.southend.loderunner

Rogue Leader

Apr 4, 2011
New York
Is it Free for Xperia Play because its exclusive? OR is it one of those Freemium games (I hate!)

To answer my own question yes its completely free.

Really fun and exciting game, highly enjoyable.

My only quips are: doesnt show in the game launcher, and it has no way to quit (you need to press the home button to get out which means you know its running in the background).

julianpaul

Nov 5, 2011
I can't even imagine playing lode runner without the play's gamepad. tried the onscreen controls and couldn't do jack.

speedyink

Sep 10, 2010
When running in ICS the menu's text are just black rectangles. Game still works fine mind you, just very hard to navigate menus

MauricioRPP

Apr 17, 2010
I'm having troubles on level 15.1 too, can't get to the right side of level and get the gold below the rocks too.

May anyone help?

julianpaul

Nov 5, 2011
I'm having troubles on level 15.1 too, can't get to the right side of level and get the gold below the rocks too.

May anyone help?

It's definitely doable, i know because i've completed the game. Can't remember the exact method right now, but it's something like clear one layer of blocks in the middle first, then drop down to the left, get the bomb, go to the right, climb the ladder to the bottom portal. Teleport to the upper portal and go left and place a bomb so that the blocks adjacent to the gold are blown, then clear blocks again and get the gold.

MauricioRPP

Apr 17, 2010
That gold in the right side was easy, my problem was with the one under the unbreakable rocks on the left. But i finally made it once i figured out that you can walk over a FALLING enemy and then get the gold.

julianpaul

Nov 5, 2011
That gold in the right side was easy, my problem was with the one under the unbreakable rocks on the left. But i finally made it once i figured out that you can walk over a FALLING enemy and then get the gold.

Lol, ok! For some reason i kept messing up the right one. I figured out the enemy head trick quite early on...

Axxis7

Feb 6, 2014
Anyone know the solution for stage 15 level 1?

May anyone help?

Hello,

my mother (84 years old) has the solution:

youtube ID: RQxodpCbXTg
(sry, cannot post outside links)

video and upload to youtube was made by me. i thinks this vid is helpful for many users. ;)

best regards from germany
Axxis7

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
Has anyone worked this game on the Sony Xperia Z?

Work on Xperia ZL, but you need root.

You need the following files from Xperia Play to transfer to your phone

1. Apk file of Load Runner game

2. From /system/framework folder:

xperiaplaycertified.jar
com.playstation.playstationcertified.jar
playstationcertified.jar

3. From /system/etc/permission folder:

com.playstation.playstationcertified.xml
com.sony.android.playstationcertified.xml
com.sonyericsson.android.xperiaplaycertified.xml

Don't forget to set permissions of those files to rw-r-r (644), and reboot. It will install apk without error.
Screen control buttons are little small for my taste (but again, my taste is physical control, not touchscreen control)

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts