Best Case for Photon

Search This thread

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I have a Seidio case at the moment. But after a few months of use, the rubber inner skin is starting to stretch, causing it to seem loose in areas. (Driving me crazy)

I have been eyeing this Trident case:
http://www.tridenteer.com/products/Aegis-Case-for-Motorola-Photon-4G-(Black).html

Love the looks of it.

Someone here did a review and it seem solid, just not for me. Can't remember the reason. Likely because I already had OtterBox Defender?

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
I have a Seidio Active and love it. Easy to remove and put back on, has access to kickstand, and not as bulky as some other cases but offers good protection.

All boils down to personal preference.

Devil'sRival

Dec 23, 2011
I have the Seidio convert case with a flygrip on it. It does add some bulk and you can't use the kickstand with it unless you take off the two outer layers. The protection is great though, covers over everything including the camera. The holster works nicely and has been secure so far. If you don't mind the bulk and like protection from drops and dust its the best case IMO. Get the flygrip if you want a kickstand and more, you won't regret it.

FC809

Mar 26, 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Otterbox commuter here, and I love it. Yeah it adds more thickness, but now when I drop my my phone all I think is"oh well, my phone is a tank." Lol plus whenever you do decide to take it off it makes you feel like you have a small phone :p

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Reactions: InsanePostman

flame7

Feb 12, 2012
I just ordered a seidio surface and an Amzer silicon skin from amazon, $30 for both... I'll let you know what I think of them once i get em

mfsmith

May 10, 2011
Coastal NC
Next Case

I have the Otterbox Defender as well and really love it. I have to admit though a friend of mine just bought a Trident for their Samsung Epic and it was totally hot! It might be a great ... next case :)

Aegis42

Feb 15, 2012
El Paso
I have been using the Incipio Silicrylic case for a while now. It seems to offer enough protection without adding too much bulk. The only thing I have against it is that the silicone skin is just thick enough to prevent the phone from seating completely on the connectors on the car dock. Fortunately, the shell and skin are easy and quick to remove.

rexxxgg

Feb 26, 2012
i use the otterbox defender and mounted the belt clip to my forklift at work and mounted a speaker and now i jam all day at work plus i can take calls lol :D

MrWhite1127

Jul 15, 2011
Sherwood, AR
I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Funny, I got the Defender in October, took it off to fix something in Feb but left it off because I liked the feel and beauty. Last night, I put it back on. I was planning on happy hour at the bar and...........whatever.

EggSpawn

Apr 20, 2012
Tacoma
otterbox!

i say otterbox! i have the otterbox defender and i love it! I do alot of hard work and need protection and this case is fantastic. i have also been walking and texting, dropped my phone right onto my foot and basically punted it... nothing happend. picked it right back up and started texting again.

also. customer service rocks at otterbox. i got into my girlfriends car and hit the belt holster on the side and the belt clip broke.. i called them and they sent a whole new case to me.

gaLAxy64

Oct 1, 2010
Boxwave Unicolor is the one I just recently purchased. It ia slim good looking case

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Otterbox Commuter. Just awesome!
    Otterbox commuter here, and I love it. Yeah it adds more thickness, but now when I drop my my phone all I think is"oh well, my phone is a tank." Lol plus whenever you do decide to take it off it makes you feel like you have a small phone :p

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
    Not complaining but I got my Defender and I expected rubber inside and hard plastic outside, not the other way around. I love how my phone is, especially in the belt clip. It just screams military grade. Is that stupid? False confidence because it's bulky? Either way I'm happy and feel I got my money's worth, and that's what matters.

I want to get my wife a case. Any recommendations? Can't be bulky, she has smaller hands. Mainly want to keep the screen and case free of scratches more than anything. Colors a plus, especially if they have blue.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

http://www.seidioonline.com/ They have the surface and active cases that come in blue. I have the convert which includes a surface case and its nice on its own. You can get it cheaper if you shop around of course.
    Nice, but im naked now.

"oh so it's that kind of party! I'm sexy and I know it"
    :D

Sent from my MB855 using xda app-developers app