[BOOT ANIMATION] Sneaky Andy Quietly Rooted

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Instructions:

- Download attached file
    - Check your rom and see where the boot animation is located
    - Usually can be found in /system/customize/resource with the name Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip
    - Some roms have it is as bootanimation.zip in /system/media
    - Rename downloaded zip to match what your rom has
    - Backup original by adding .bak to the file name if you wish
    - Place renamed zip in the correct folder overwriting the original
    - Set permissions to rw-r--r--
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy

Download

sneaky_andy_ba.png
    Will this work on one xxx

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Worked for me.

Instructions for one xxx rls 3:
    Download the above file and rename to vzw_qhd_bootanimation.zip. using root explorer find the current bootanimation file named "vzw_qhd_bootanimation.zip" and rename it to "vzw_qhd_bootanimation.bak" and than copy paste the file you downloaded and renamed to system/customize/resource. Reboot and enjoy your quietly rooted HTC device.
    Will this work on one xxx

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

This will work on any rom. Just have to make sure you know where your boot animation is and rename the file to match.
    Hey thanks for the tips. I searched for Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip on both internal storage and sd card and nothing comes up. I also don't have a /system folder.

Another note, I also have Show hidden files, folders or drives ticked in folder options on my PC.

Is there anywhere else I can look?

Its not located on the internal or external storage. It's on the phone itself which you can't see from the PC without using adb. You need to use a root file explorer on your phone itself. ES File Explorer is free and can be granted root access. Then you'll see your system folder.
    It won't let me download. Is the link still valid? Thanks

Every single file I have on mediafire is doing that. I have no idea what's going. I have submitted a support ticket so hopefully I hear something back soon.