Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
Can't change my time .. Always FC if change and reboot had been done too :eek:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

G.M.L

May 3, 2013
Greece/Thessaloniki
pasakalis.blogspot.gr
I had the same problem I set my profile name and picture I reboot my phone and everything OK very beautiful very good work congratulation!!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το LG-E400 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Apr 3, 2013
Bandar Lampung
@Adi Aisiteru Reborn Sir, I have a request to make .. Can you make this MOD on MiniCM9 :) ?

Regards, MR.

This mod is so complicated, it took me almost two weeks to learn it deeply, I ported this from mod for Xperia stok firmware and adapt to my device running CM9..

Tht's not easy to make it if I dont have the device,
So my suggestion for you is just try to flash it, coz theres user reported work on LG too.

Or request to devloper from your device who dare to port it , I will help him
;)

Reactions: erikrecca

Minimilised_MR

Feb 23, 2013
This mod is so complicated, it took me almost two weeks to learn it deeply, I ported this from mod for Xperia stok firmware and adapt to my device running CM9..

Tht's not easy to make it if I dont have the device,
So my suggestion for you is just try to flash it, coz theres user reported work on LG too.

Or request to devloper from your device who dare to port it , I will help him
;)

Okay so here it goes it works like charm ;) But Actually the problem is your device is hdpi and mine is mdpi :) So i guess png's are messed up! :/
Can you fix them? :)

PLEASE :p

Regards, MR.

Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Apr 3, 2013
Bandar Lampung
Okay so here it goes it works like charm ;) But Actually the problem is your device is hdpi and mine is mdpi :) So i guess png's are messed up! :/
Can you fix them? :)

PLEASE :p

Regards, MR.

Good :)

Resize them, every body can do it,. Am sure you have great RT/RD/RT on your forum, they can do it and test it until find suitable size for your device ..;)

Minimilised_MR

Feb 23, 2013
Good :)

Resize them, every body can do it,. Am sure you have great RT/RD/RT on your forum, they can do it and test it until find suitable size for your device ..;)

I can also do it! :) But tell me the procedure :) .. Here are the screenshots that'll provide better info! ;)

Screenshot_2013_06_09_15_57_20.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_43_58.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_44_29.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_45_02.png

NO USB Storage PNG/Image too :( A little bit procedure or guide here .. how to do ..That's all then I can do it! ;) Please Help man!

Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Apr 3, 2013
Bandar Lampung
I can also do it! :) But tell me the procedure :) .. Here are the screenshots that'll provide better info! ;)

Screenshot_2013_06_09_15_57_20.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_43_58.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_44_29.png
Screenshot_2013_06_09_16_45_02.png

NO USB Storage PNG/Image too :( A little bit procedure or guide here .. how to do ..That's all then I can do it! ;) Please Help man!

How can you want 100% work like charm to different device,. of course you will find bug two or one if you just flash it using for my device instead of port it per smali , xml code :confused:

NimeniAltu

Mar 9, 2012
Oradea
Thanks found it, is there a way that i can add back cm toggles too?
I mean do you removed them completly or just their strings in statusbar_expanded?

kabychow

Oct 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks adi, that's awesome, just that the scrolling quality have to improve. Otherwise its perfect ;)

screenshot from touchwi3 ROM:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370779073804.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370779073804.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Apr 3, 2013
Bandar Lampung
Thanks found it, is there a way that i can add back cm toggles too?
I mean do you removed them completly or just their strings in statusbar_expanded?

I remove them completely,
this mod is coming from mod for stok Xperia firmware by sir srajr which is using lidroid toggle and new additional toggle created by him.
so I must remove CM toggle first to get easy to debug and easy to make comparison,. and I think it is impossible to bring CM toggle back again, coz it will ruin the mod structure and will conflick with this mod toggle ;)

Reactions: NimeniAltu

Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Apr 3, 2013
Bandar Lampung
Thanks adi, that's awesome, just that the scrolling quality have to improve. Otherwise its perfect ;)

screenshot from touchwi3 ROM:

I think Scrolling speed depends on how much toggle you add,. so many toggle will make lag ;)

and BTW, have you tried on first boot ?., I belive they are waiting this mod included on your next Rom update my friend :good:

Reactions: kabychow

kabychow

Oct 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I think Scrolling speed depends on how much toggle you add,. so many toggle will make lag ;)

and BTW, have you tried on first boot ?., I belive they are waiting this mod included on your next Rom update my friend :good:

Haha school is starting tomorrow, I just download and flash it as I don't have time, maybe I'll try on next weekend ;)

Reactions: Adi Aisiteru Reborn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD CM9 - JB 4.2.2 Quicksettings & Tabbed Settings
    Firstly I want to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to sir serajr for giving me permission to port his work (Xperia T Tab n Grid toggle) to CM9 Base rom, and you must thanks him too :)
    Please visit his thread in here -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1762162

After comparing so many smalis and hex codes, and got so many fail, error,.
    finally I present to you all, my awesome work,
    JB 4.2 Quicksettings style toggle for base CyanogenMod 9, hope you enjoy it :)

CHANGELOG :

06 Sep 2013
    "Mod CM9 JB.4.2 Quicksettings and Tabbed Settings V 4.FINAL FIX "

1. Release V4 FINAL FIX
    2. Added preference to Disable/Enable Expanded fullscreen

30 August 2013
    "Mod CM9 JB.4.2 Quicksettings and Tabbed Settings V 4. FINAL "
    1. Release V - 4 FINAL
    2. Fixed perform collapse, ( JB 4.2 behaviour which is always stick to Notification panel instead of other panel when we pull down tray, )
    3. Added full screen JB style Expanded puldown
    4. Moved TABS to bottom of tilesview
    5. Fixed 3G toggle, ( no Phone.apk patch nedded, work for all device , no phone call force close anymore )
    6. Fixed close drag handle ( JB style )
    7. New screenshot added

12 June 2013
    "Mod CM9 JB.4.2 Quicksettings and Tabbed Settings V 4 ( WITH TWEAK )"
    1. Full JB. 4.2 style Quicksettings, include animation when switch betwen Notification panel or toggle panel
    2. Working User toggle, and to edit it go to contact ( people app ), tap first contact "ME", and edit your profil pict, name there
    3. 3 Coloums tile view
    4. 23 TOGGLE :
    -> 3 default toggle ( User toggle, Settings button toggle, Recent Apps button toggle )
    -> 20 toggle can be re-arrange / change order ( Reboot action, Shutdown action, Airplane mode, Bluetoth, Brightness, GPS, Flashlight, Lockscreen, Mobile Data, Network mode 2G/3G, Orientation, Screen Timeout, Sound, Sync, Wi-Fi , Battery info, Stay awake, USB Connection mode, USB debugging,Wi-fi hotspot )
    -> Working Toggle Network mode 2G/3G,, you can lock for 3G mode only, 2G only, or both 2G/3G
    5. All toggle icon color are white, some toggle using CM icon
    6. Fixed button flipper icon, ( it will not turn to Settings icon anymore when using theme choser )
    7. 3 tabs on settings ( Personal tab, System tab, Application tab )
    8. Removed CM Power Widget
    9. - Preference to choose status bar opacity percentage or Use Custom Image
    10. - Preference to choose status bar expanded ( pulldown ) opacity percentage or Use Custom Image
    11. - Preference to Enable/Disable TABS on Quicksettings panel ( Quicksettings TAB and Slider control TAB )
    12. - Preference to hide or change Carrier label

if you want to use your own background image, after selected custom image as background,
    Custom Background Images Re-placer :
    1 - Download attached V-4_Custom_Background_Images_Replacer.zip
    2 - Open it with 7-Zip/WinRar
    3 - Go to folder \serajr\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\
    4 - Replace the 4 image files by your own custom png files (keep same name and pixel size).
    5 - Ok, now flash it via CWM Recovery. A backup folder with original SystemUI.apk will be created in your sdcard (serajr-backup), delete it if you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 June 2013
    "Mod CM9 JB.4.2 Quicksettings and Tabbed Settings V-3"
    1. Full JB. 4.2 style Quicksettings, include animation when switch betwen Notification panel or toggle panel
    2. Working User toggle, and to edit it go to contact and edit your profil pic, name
    3. 3 Coloums tile view
    4. 23 TOGGLE :
    -> 3 default toggle ( User toggle, Settings button toggle, Recent Apps button toggle )
    -> 20 toggle can be re-arrange / change order ( Reboot action, Shutdown action, Airplane mode, Bluetoth, Brightness, GPS, Flashlight, Lockscreen, Mobile Data, Network mode 2G/3G, Orientation, Screen Timeout, Sound, Sync, Wi-Fi , Battery info, Stay awake, USB Connection mode, USB debugging,Wi-fi hotspot )
    -> Working Toggle Network mode 2G/3G,, you can lock for 3G mode only, 2G only, or both 2G/3G
    5. All toggle icon color are white, some toggle using CM icon
    6. Fixed button flipper icon, ( it will not turn to Settings icon anymore when using theme choser )
    7. 3 tabs on settings ( Personal tab, System tab, Application tab )
    8. Removed CM Power Widget

Credit & Thanks :

- Arco

- serajr

- soumya_digi

- lidroid

hansip87

[Unofficial Community] Galaxy Wonder CyanogenMod Indonesia

SCREENSHOTS

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

INSTALLATION

Step - 1 ,
    - Use same installation method if coming from previous version
    - Un-check all toggle from Toggle/Powerwidget preference
    - Make sure , you don't select any toggle

Step - 2
    Download from my Attachment, and put it to your sd card
    CWM
    WIPE CACHE
    INSTALL ZIP FROM SD
    REBOOT

ENJOY :good::D

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOD, PLEASE PRESS MY THANKS BUTTON TOO:good::laugh:
    nice work mas bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:
    Enjoy guys :)

This mod will be as base for further My developing on CM9 notification panel and toggle mod

Hey Adi,, Ive got a problem, after i flashed your theme, my status bar (battery status, noticication, clock,..,) disappeared, how can I fix this?

And, suggestion, can you include the options like "clear all" and "task manager" to the recent apps tab of the notification drawer,

Also, can you provide transparent notification drawer,(at least 50% transparent)

I love this very much, and thank you so much,

flash add-on from my attchment
    Thread updated 12 June 2013

"Mod CM9 JB.4.2 Quicksettings and Tabbed Settings V 4 ( WITH TWEAK )"

See Changelog, Download and screenshot on first post,.

HAVE FUN :good::laugh: