[Q] Bricked

Search This thread

Maiik7x

Feb 15, 2014
Hey,
today i wanted to flash the hydro-rom on my p6 running pac-man-rom.
i thought i could flash it over, because they both need b118 cn, but no.
my p6 got stuck at the boot. i tried to get into the mode, where i can update original firmwares, because the b118 cn - update.app is still in the Dload folder..

now there is 1 big problem:

i have twrp-recovery, it has overwritten the hotkeys which i need to get in the "Dload"-mode (Vol Up + Down + Power)
so if i want to get in the "Dload"mode twrp recovery starts.

i googled a lot and found something about "adb", the same thing, i cant get my phone in the fastboot mode and i cant activate usb-debugging because i cant start my phone, just in twrp-recovery...

it would be nice, if someone could help me soon :)

PS: if someone has the stock recovery or a stock rom which i can flash with twrp, please post it here, it would be enough to unbrick my phone

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
Hey,
my p6 got stuck at the boot. i tried to get into the mode, where i can update original firmwares, because the b118 cn - update.app is still in the Dload folder..

i have twrp-recovery, it has overwritten the hotkeys which i need to get in the "Dload"-mode (Vol Up + Down + Power)

i googled a lot and found something about "adb", the same thing, i cant get my phone in the fastboot mode and i cant activate usb-debugging because i cant start my phone, just in twrp-recovery...

PS: if someone has the stock recovery or a stock rom which i can flash with twrp, please post it here, it would be enough to unbrick my phone

Its Not A Big Problem. Goto Twrp And In Reboot Menu Select Bootloader
Connect Your Mobile To PC
Download Adb And Fastboot
Download Stock Recovery http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973625
Extract Recovery.img And Paste It In adb folder
Open Command Prompt In adb Folder
type :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot reboot

then

reboot your device while pressing vol + and vol -

Reactions: Maiik7x

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
After all that while pressing volume up and down at once, keep pressing the power button also, so press all 3 buttons at the same time.

Reactions: Maiik7x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Its Not A Big Problem. Goto Twrp And In Reboot Menu Select Bootloader
    Connect Your Mobile To PC
    Download Adb And Fastboot
    Download Stock Recovery http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973625
    Extract Recovery.img And Paste It In adb folder
    Open Command Prompt In adb Folder
    type :
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot reboot

then

reboot your device while pressing vol + and vol -
    After all that while pressing volume up and down at once, keep pressing the power button also, so press all 3 buttons at the same time.