[Q] Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 soft brick

Search This thread

senna98

Mar 16, 2014
Sorry for the late reply, i'm in an exam period. I don't have a nandroid backup, but it should be possible to reflash the stock ROM with the tools earlier mentioned in this topic. They worked at random for me, sometimes they did the job, sometimes they didn't, but after several tries it worked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xposed Framework Version 2.3.1 with Gravity Box 3.0.2 works with Alcatel One Touch Pop C5
    Be careful not to update them.

Download Links:
    Xposed Framework 2.3.1.apk
    Gravity Box - JellyBean - 3.0.2.apk
    I'll try to deodex the stock ROM ...
    Here alcatel mobile upgrade software.it will give your your pop c5 zero
    Xposed is not working on c5 pop because it has a rom odex
    Are you talking about the same model? Iohanbarth said it won't work because of the odex, so that's a bit strange. How long exactly did it take? I restarted my phone when the boot logo was there for about 10 minutes.

If we talking about Alcatel OT POP C5 then it is same model. I dont remember exactly how much i wait but it was around 30 mins and restarted few times. Then i go to stock recovery and wipe it and booted firs time normally. Im tolking about mobile upgrade tool not about exposed. I just mention that i soft bricked my phone with it too
    Will try, but not much hope left... Is there anyway to hard reset the phone without booting, using recovery or adb? I guess not..

Dont lose hope, try again with mobile upgrade s 4.0.5, run as administrator, select one touch 5036 and do it again. Look out for your battery must have least 80 %. On Alcatel site it says: Q9 Why couldn’t I switch on the phone after using One Touch Upgrade?
    It might take longer time than normal to switch on the phone after using One Touch Upgrade. Please long press the switch on key to check again.
    If it still doesn’t work, please take off the battery, then insert it to check again.
    If the problem persists, please try to upgrade your mobile phone’s software by One Touch Upgrade again.
    wish You luck