Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC Apache Cradle Disassembly

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mazzini_NZ, Junior Member on 21st July 2007, 07:49 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Can anyone tell me what type and size etc the four screws on the bottom of the Apache charging cradle are? One of the six sprung pins on the cradle has stuck down and, as a result, the spare battery charging feature has stopped working. I'm guessing I need to disassemble the cradle to free it. Any non-invasive ideas also would be welcome.

27th July 2007, 08:53 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzini_NZ

Can anyone tell me what type and size etc the four screws on the bottom of the Apache charging cradle are? One of the six sprung pins on the cradle has stuck down and, as a result, the spare battery charging feature has stopped working. I'm guessing I need to disassemble the cradle to free it. Any non-invasive ideas also would be welcome.

The screws are micro-TORX. You can find a driver at Sears. Red handle with multiple bits.
19th August 2007, 10:59 AM |#3  
Flag Seattle

More
You might want to just try daubing a little bit of contact cleaner or alcohol Kor even WD40) onto the stuck springy-pin. That and a little jiggling might free it up enough to work.

I recently rescued a malfunctioning after-market wireless Xbox controller with a few drops of WD40 worked into the joystick micro-pots.
2nd July 2008, 11:27 PM |#4  
Flag on qualcomm silicone
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Its a T-6 I modded one so I could use it with both my 6700 and my hermes
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread