Search This thread

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
2nd cycle for now. At 40% my phone's been running for 7 hours and 30 minutes. Screen on for 2 hours and 50 minutes. Used applications are Browser, Gtalk, Market, Tweetdeck, Xda. Set to Edge only because i don't have any 3g at my place. I don't really know if this is good or bad compared to others phone running more than 15 hours.

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
Why are ya'll starting ish on the threads.. keep this **** on topic please. I would have to agree moonfire and the rest of the people here helped me get my phone back to stock and re-rooted. They seem to know what they are talking more than half the time, more like most of the time. Anyways, I think staying on topic would be better instead of cluttering the fcuk out of this thread. I wanna here bug fixes and new updates instead of blabbering about who the fcuk is an idiot or not. Rant Over.

kusotare

Apr 12, 2009
Colorado
You got me there, allow me to correct my self. "What a stupid, idiotic, unnecessary post.

How about being constructive in the thread instead of just dropping in and flaming people? Moon has been helping people around here for weeks, and doing so quite diligently.

However, i'm sure he gets tired of the same people asking the same questions. Search the thread for "wifi". There's 119 mentions, and at least 10 of them are in the last 20 pages alone. So he told them to search and tried to make it a little funny with the edit. You decided that it was your job to pick a fight.

And you've done what around here? Your signature alone says that you've had damn near every iteration of the iphone and this is your first android. You havent offered up any helpful advice or support that i've seen. You've got a quote from a developer in your sig bragging about being an ass. You're a troll. Shut your mouth and move on to some other thread so we can do legitimate work here toward progressing the mod and helping people who need it.

pelmenept

Sep 4, 2010
Hey guys. I think I found a very interesting bug. If I change gps settings in LbsTestmenu to Ms based or ms assisted. And then use gps, lets say until I get a lock and then 5 more minutes. When I exit maps or gps test, my system process starts running at 100% cpu basically until it crashes the whole system.

If I use standalone mode in LbsTestmenu, everything works fine.

Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

MrGibbage

Dec 3, 2008
Whoo hooo! I am now a member of the "my battery lasts forever" club. Last night before I went to be I unplugged my phone with 100% charge. When I woke up six hours later, it still had 98%. I'm pretty sure this battery would last a couple of days if I wanted it to. All I did was install Obsidian, and I used process monitor to identify apps that were eating my battery (I found "no LED", and "Missed Call" to be the biggest culprits for my phone, and I easily live without them).

moonfire711

Oct 11, 2010
Whoo hooo! I am now a member of the "my battery lasts forever" club. Last night before I went to be I unplugged my phone with 100% charge. When I woke up six hours later, it still had 98%. I'm pretty sure this battery would last a couple of days if I wanted it to. All I did was install Obsidian, and I used process monitor to identify apps that were eating my battery (I found "no LED", and "Missed Call" to be the biggest culprits for my phone, and I easily live without them).

That's great. I hope people stop attributing their bad battery life to this rom. It's not the rom. This rom is great. V3 will even be better.

Sent from....your mom. :D

MrGibbage

Dec 3, 2008
This ROM is working so good for me that there will have to be something really compelling in V3 for me to upgrade just for the sake of having the latest ROM.

mk262

Aug 17, 2010
Daytona Beach FL

I was bragging to my wife this morning that my phone only used 4% of battery life in 6.5 hours last night. Highly impressive.

Foolishbison

Sep 30, 2010
C-Bus
Same issue

not sure if anyone has posted this or not but i'll throw it up for others to try and report back. but... i am unable to send a picture text (MMS). was going to send a pic of something to a friend and i just get a "failed" message instead of the time stamp indicating a successful transfer. it also gives me a "error in server response" message briefly.

I'm having the same thing happen whenever I try to 'share' something from another app through messaging: pictures, text, weblinks, etc. Anyone have any thoughts?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.jpg
    All of Team Whiskeys roms perform a full system wipe​

OFFICIAL HOME OF BIONIX AND TEAM WHISKEY
    http://board.teamwhiskey.com/index.php
    http://www.teamwhiskey.com/
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    irc.freenode.net / #teamwhiskey

Beta 3 is the most stable build yet. Technically, it should be out of beta, but I still have a couple more modifications to throw in. You won't have any problems with this build. PLEASE run this rom as is and report bugs. DO NOT flash this and then flash other kernels or modifications and then post bugs because we'll have no idea if its the rom or the other kernels or mods you've installed causing the problem.

Nero Beta 3:
    - Updated Market
    - Updated VoiceSearch
    - Fixed blurry mms issue
    - Mounting issue fixed (hopefully)
    - Added multiple lock screens and Power menu options (HUGE thanks to Jocelyn for her contribution!)
    - New shutdown sound
    - New livewallpaper
    - New status icons
    - init script edits for a little extra speed (still tweaking to get it just right)
    - Framework edits

Please check out our forum for tons of extras, and don't forget to visit us in our IRC for any help you may need, we're happy to assist.

Nero Beta 2:
    - Full JL1 base with our modifications of course
    - Heavily modified to look and feel like the nexus s (gingerbread)
    - Fixed the black text on black submenu issue. its not white text on black as it should be.
    - Modified init scripts for added speed
    - Updated Maps
    - Updated Gmail
    - Updated YouTube
    - Additional Framework edits
    - New Bootanimation

Download:
    Nero Beta 3
    me too #nohomo
    I replaced the background of the stock Nexus LWP to the background of the gingerbread Nexus LWP made by the3dman. It completes the gingerbread look :cool: Clockwork flashable zip included.

nexus.jpgsnap20101210004741.jpg
    Thanks for the tip. But are you sure resetting the battery stats after flashing a new ROM won't mess up the battery life in any manner? Wanna be sure about this before I start doing this.

when you flash a new rom, it alters the current battery reading, in other
    words, it doesn't read it correctly. that's why you have to reset battery
    stats to have a correct info through the rom.. resetting the stats doesn't
    ruin your battery's life. it simply corrects the reading. Thus reconditioning
    your battery brings more life to your battery and is healthy to do twice in
    a month...

here's how to correctly recondition/reset your battery stats:

1. make sure you drain the battery completely to the point when it shutdowns
    by itself.
    2. charge it without turning it on for about 4-6 hours.
    3. after you've done that, go to cw by the key combinations (leaving the connection plugged in)
    4. reinstall packages, go to advance, reset battery stats,
    5. reboot
    6. wait for it to finish scanning media then unplug.
    7. reboot one more time.

p.s. cheers to TW for this lightning fast rom :)
    sorry to bother you guys. can anyone please help with a functional link for downloading stock T959UVJFD.. need to odin it before upgrading to nero beta 2. all the links on xda so far are broken and been unsuccessful trying to download.

here you go my friend:
    http://www.multiupload.com/IFSJECTS3L

full odin package, comes with pit and ODin ;)
    T959UVJFD