[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - Get your first dose here

Search This thread

vdubbugman53

Nov 4, 2010
I did not find swype in my /system/app. I installed the apk and have it now though. I was able to get the download off of rom manager to install with all the apps it said it had. With the online version I was not able to get that

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Jeiare89

Oct 15, 2010
I'm getting random restarts when sliding the unlocker, is this happening to anyone else? Its happened maybe 4 or 5 times today. I'm using the 2.3.15 version.

Gangsta4evr

Jul 5, 2007
Same here. I have been trying to figure it out on my own but it isn't working. Also mt wifi hours in and out for some reason. But the ROM is awesome!
I'm getting random restarts when sliding the unlocker, is this happening to anyone else? Its happened maybe 4 or 5 times today. I'm using the 2.3.15 version.

bigxie

Nov 14, 2010
Bay Area, CA
www.twitter.com
I believe the random reboots when using the sliders stems from the 2.3.15 base itself. If you don't really need the lockscreen, a way to bypass the sliders altogether is to use a market app called 'No Lock' by BoD

angelomat412

Aug 12, 2010
First of all, great rom! had it since the 30th of November and came from Apex (then technically the 2.3.320 leak) to this rom and I love it. Really fast, especially l with ur OC app, like the blur thats left in the lockscreen (although i do miss the music controls but its ok, i can manage) and some icons and the (now home-universal) widgets. Can't wait for the update!

Second, i was wondering how to change the powerup tones? I might have missed it but I cant find it in the tool box, settings or spare parts.

Jeiare89

Oct 15, 2010
First of all, great rom! had it since the 30th of November and came from Apex (then technically the 2.3.320 leak) to this rom and I love it. Really fast, especially l with ur OC app, like the blur thats left in the lockscreen (although i do miss the music controls but its ok, i can manage) and some icons and the (now home-universal) widgets. Can't wait for the update!

Second, i was wondering how to change the powerup tones? I might have missed it but I cant find it in the tool box, settings or spare parts.

Edit the init.d.conf file with root explorer in the folder /data/rumm_rx. Be sure to set load build props on boot and unset random boot sound, all in that same file.

siff

Jan 10, 2009
Mouth of the Rat
Anyone know?

Does anyone know which version I should use?
My system says 2.3.20.MB810.Verizon.en.US not 2.3.15 nor 2.3.320....

95cobby

Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone know which version I should use?
My system says 2.3.20.MB810.Verizon.en.US not 2.3.15 nor 2.3.320....

2.3.20 is the D2 equivalent of 2.3.15 for the DX. They are both the same pretty much.

I'm running rubiX1.9.0 for 2.3.15 and it's based off 2.3.20 with a 30.03 bootloader. You will need to load up the 2.3.320 update.zip and the full sbf that are floating around to propertly use Rumm Rx 2.3.320

iengel

Aug 19, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Excellent ROM - just moved me over from rubix blurry and I am staying! I was hoping to get some more input on the VVM issue I have seen pop up a few times. I pulled the VVM apk from both the rubix rom as suggested in the thread and also directly from the original 2.2 ROM - both fail to install. Also - not sure if this is related - I missed a call this morning and noticed there is no missed call notification.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

bigshotrob22

Oct 3, 2010
Tucson
I just got my Droid X and flashed it to cricket ..Your ROM was the first one I tried and I love it.. Thanks for all your hard work!

bigshotrob22

Oct 3, 2010
Tucson
I was wondering if anybody has the "Roaming Indicator Off" text on lock screen and Pull down menu? I recently flashed my DROID X to Cricket and after I flashed this ROM it says that. Also does anybody know of a fix?

Dec 6, 2010
Haines City
I have version 1.03 on my droid 2 works fine, I have no problem with camera or with my keyboard but now on about phone it says VZW and when I try to use the toolbox it says its only for rumm rx roms

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App.