All Opera Mobile/Mini versions: Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tatnai

Jul 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, USA
what would be helpful, and also difficult to do which is why it would be helpful, is to categorize all the builds in the first post by their lineage, because the numbers don't necessarily mean anything. I.E.

OMNIA Builds:
1957, 15529, 15746

IOLITE Builds:

etc, you get the point. Problem is, many of the posts do not specify what lineage the build is from, so this may end up being too difficult.

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
what would be helpful, and also difficult to do which is why it would be helpful, is to categorize all the builds in the first post by their lineage, because the numbers don't necessarily mean anything. I.E.

OMNIA Builds:
1957, 15529, 15746

IOLITE Builds:

etc, you get the point. Problem is, many of the posts do not specify what lineage the build is from, so this may end up being too difficult.

The version number will show which is newest. The 1957 is from the Diamond I think from a while back.

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

sguerra923

Oct 7, 2008
Buddha
Poll

Hi Orb,

What do you think about maybe implementing a poll for the different opera version? Like they have for the radio threads?

DrewVS

Jul 22, 2006
Opera 9.5 BETA?

How long do they intend to keep this browser in Beta? Its been almost a year hasnt it?

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts