[APK] Z Launcher by Nokia

Search This thread

Hälftebyte

Just thought I'd share this new launcher created by Nokia with those of you who haven't heard about it yet.
It's very minimal and has been running without issues even though it's pre-release beta

Download:
The apk is attached below or get directly from go.zlauncher.com through your phone browser

It doesn't work if you're rooted so for those of you who use Xposed you can try RootCloak to hide any signs of root from Z Launcher and you'll be good to go.

Screens
Screenshot_2014-06-19-17-00-49.jpg
Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-31-01.jpg
Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-28-55.jpg

Attachments

• zLauncher.apk
    5.8 MB · Views: 17,545

SadHeroXIII

Jun 6, 2012
Al Qatif
Just thought I'd share this new launcher created by Nokia with those of you who haven't heard about it yet.
It's very minimal and has been running without issues even though it's pre-release beta

Download:
The apk is attached below or get directly from go.zlauncher.com through your phone browser

It doesn't work if you're rooted so for those of you who use Xposed you can try RootCloak to hide any signs of root from Z Launcher and you'll be good to go.

Screens
View attachment 2807550
View attachment 2807564
View attachment 2807551

it works even in rooted ! I just try it; no need 4 rootclock

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
Didn't for me i will try installing as a system app and see what happens

Attachments

• 2014-06-20-05-15-44.jpg
    2014-06-20-05-15-44.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,835

Hälftebyte

Installing it as System app leads to force closes. Did you activated the rootckoak module after installing it?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

I first installed the app, realized it didn't work if rooted. So I installed RootCloak, activated it, rebooted.
Make sure to force close the launcher before you add it to RootCloak and it should work from then on.

myman98

Dec 13, 2012
Did it take you guys forever to initialize after pressing "Start" too? Its been showing the loading circle for over 30 mins.........

HTC One, S-OFF...

ferryaryan

Sep 16, 2012
I first installed the app, realized it didn't work if rooted. So I installed RootCloak, activated it, rebooted.
Make sure to force close the launcher before you add it to RootCloak and it should work from then on.

I already tried it, but its can not come to homescreen, always initializing.
I already used rootcloak, before add to rootcloak already force close the launcher, but theres nothing happened, always initializing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

CharliexCharger

Mar 26, 2012
Kansas City, MO
I already tried it, but its can not come to homescreen, always initializing.
I already used rootcloak, before add to rootcloak already force close the launcher, but theres nothing happened, always initializing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Hey Ferryaryan. Try this modded version it enables the app without checking for root.

Sent from my phone. I think.

didoka_702

Jan 28, 2013

Download:

Screens
View attachment 2807550
View attachment 2807564
View attachment 2807551

can u pm me ur wallpaper screen pic?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download:

Screens
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-17-00-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-31-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-28-55.jpg
    nice!!..smooth on dn3 v5.2 lite..thanks 4 share..☺

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk