[DOWNLOAD] B2B LGMobile Support Tool

Search This thread

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
Well, i've found that exists a program which allows downloading all lg firmwares (incl. betas).
If someone had it, we would get a jelly bean :D

http://jau.cc/support/index.php?dir=B2B LGMobile Support Tool Cracked by ooxtcoo/
anyone knows a password to .rar file?!

@edit i'm trying to brute-forcing the rar file and to get the password, hm

I'll try it later, now I'm far from the computer. Just lets hope it's not like the official flash tool that needs password to run...

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
It looks like its a site for developers. But someone should contact LG to confirm if its a legit site before buying an account

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

profyler

Oct 5, 2012
Sâo Paulo
I contacted the guy responsible for the B2B LGMobile Support Tool on the J.A.U. website. Lets see what he aswers...

bruteforce wont help, it will take years...tried bruteforcing with a 4 characters password, no sucess, so the password must be longer than 4 characters, and that makes bruteforcing almost impossible.

adverserath

Dec 17, 2011
with a bit of knowhow you can bypass the flash tool password login

The_0ne

Nov 18, 2012
I think you have to pay him 100$ to get the password of the rar-file.
He won't do it for free.

@adverserath:

Do you know how?

Last edited:

daniel.wro

Nov 29, 2012
I see this morning the archive has disappeared from repository...

I;ve found B2BAppSetup.exe elsewhere, and when Im trying to run it, it tells me something like - "Please run according to instructions - START/Program files/LGMobile Support Tool/B2B LGMobile update"...

The_0ne

Nov 18, 2012
Despite this message the program has been installed.

On my PC it can be found here:
C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX

If you run "B2BLGMLauncher.exe" you have to enter an ID and password.

Last edited:

alekthefirst

May 19, 2012
Despite this message the program has been installed.

On my PC it can be found here:
C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX

If you run "B2BLGMLauncher.exe" you have to enter an ID and password.

Any other executables? I know... that on some programs ive tried, there is the option to bypass certain things by using the program parts executable(.exe) directly

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
i have downloaded that .rar file if anyone would know how to open it (with password, or..)

I had my computer since yesterday in brute force, all possible combinations.
Generating +/- 550passwords/second, I give up... The process, after more than 24hours, was around 2%...

I have no pacience for that, sorry...

And if in the end we found the same program that needs the loggin ID and password???

Its very strange that we don't found any other on the web. I don't believe that being truth, no one share the file in other sites (forums/blogs).

reas0n

Dec 23, 2010
Google Pixel 6
I had my computer since yesterday in brute force, all possible combinations.
Generating +/- 550passwords/second, I give up... The process, after more than 24hours, was around 2%...

I have no pacience for that, sorry...

And if in the end we found the same program that needs the loggin ID and password???

Its very strange that we don't found any other on the web. I don't believe that being truth, no one share the file in other sites (forums/blogs).

Because to have the access to jau we need paid account, that's why.
Well, i'll bruteforce it on my old Core2Duo in the background when my computer is on :D maybe one day i'll get the password, LOL

adverserath

Dec 17, 2011
I bypassed the password in the flash tool as it is badly made. it reports the password confirmation back in xml, I just edited the response using fiddler. wonder if the rar password is in Korean.

profyler

Oct 5, 2012
Sâo Paulo
Because to have the access to jau we need paid account, that's why.
Well, i'll bruteforce it on my old Core2Duo in the background when my computer is on :D maybe one day i'll get the password, LOL

I dont think it will be helpfull. bruteforcing demands a lot of cpu & gpu power.
This b2bapp is available even on lg own site. But this one is cracked, with a cracked app inside the zip, so maybe it could bypass the login.

Im still waiting for an answer from the admin, but, it could never be anwered aswell.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wouldn't call it "cracking". The B2B Tool is just poorly programmed, so you can bypass the authentication.
    So here are the steps based on "daniel.wro" hints.

1. Install Fiddler
    2. Open the programm
    3. Go to "Rules" -> "Automatic Breakpoints" -> "Before Requests"
    4. Open the B2B Tool
    5. Enter a random name and password
    6. Press "OK" to login
    7. Go to Fiddler -> on the left side you see a red symbol -> click on it
    8. Click "Break on response" on the right side (Make sure "SyntaxView" is selected)
    9. If "OK" appears in the syntax, everything is fine.
    10. If you can read "FAIL" change it to "OK"
    11. After that click "Run on completion".
    12. You have to do it a couple of times

I hope it helps. ;)
    Give it a try.
    Thanks for digging theard. From today B2B, B2E, UpTestEX will not work for not LG Employees.
    gentlemen, I was able to overhear protocol used by this app and adjust it a little... and finally im in... but dont see anything interesting and related with our P880...

lge.png

so, what next?
    nothingh more, nothing less. each country/zone has the same set of files (sometimes different ver. v10e/v10h)..

but I see there are differents in authorization servers, I can get in via korean, but cant break german one...