[INDEX] HTC Evo 3D GSM Development + Guides/Tutorials[Updated 17th Aug]

Search This thread

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
Welcome to the

HTC Evo 3D GSM Development Index Thread

14lr3va.jpg

Please note that I am not updating this thread daily because frankly there are currently only 3-4 active roms and I have moved on to galaxy s4. If anyone would like to continue this thread just PM me i'll send you this template

Legend

BLUE - Indicates Updates / Nightlies
RED - Indicates Discontinued/Dead
GREEN - Indicates Alpha Stage ROMs

(Please note: Nightlies here does not mean builds every night. It just means that the ROM is frequently updated)

ROMS

KitKat

Jelly Bean

AOSP

MIUI

IceCream Sandwich

Sense 4 / 4.1

Sense 3.6

Senseless

AOSP

MIUI

GingerBread

Sense 3.5

Sense 3.0

MIUI

AOSP

Other OS
Shipped / Stock ROMs

KERNEL

RECOVERY

RADIOS​

Last edited:

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
GUIDES / HOW-TOS

S-Off / Downgrade Hboot / Unlock bootloader / Revert to Stock
Porting
Screen Repair

Miscellaneous Guides

TOOLS / MODS
S-Off / Downgrade / Unbrick
Rooting Tools
Others

HTC Drivers

APPS (my personal favourites for Evo 3D)

Last edited:

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
CREDITS

• Ofcourse the Devs who constantly provide us with these new ROMs and mods to play with.
  • thefunnyone and meme405 whose threads I used as references to make this index.
  • A special thanks to all the devs who put a date in topic. Makes this a whole lot easier :)

Last edited:

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
Thank you for the correction :)
Please let me know if you would like me to add other stuff that i've missed. I intentionally left out those roms with dead links and most of the very old roms

Reactions: Lyok0ne

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Thank you for the correction :)
Please let me know if you would like me to add other stuff that i've missed. I intentionally left out those roms with dead links and most of the very old roms
You're doing a great job. This thread is great. I'm not sure about SAD ICS sense 4.1 though. I didn't see anything from them in a while

Sent from Mwakious r EVO lution

Reactions: EM|NEM

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
Just checked his german forum thread as well. No updates so i guess its abandoned for now. will update op

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
It is definitely 4.3 my friend. The OP isnt updated but if you search through the thread you'll find the 4.3 builds. They are still kindof buggy though. No recent updates

Reactions: D2m_mhd
Dec 14, 2008
Bucharest
Why is everybody afraid of Team Venom ? :D Team Venom: Viper3D 1.6.3 was last updated almost 9 months ago....
Couldn't we just hit it with Discontinued? Maybe they'll see it and release something :)) But i doubt it. It's been 9 months....

I really don't wanna be mean... But it looks like everybody ... is afraid of them?

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Why is everybody afraid of Team Venom ? :D Team Venom: Viper3D 1.6.3 was last updated almost 9 months ago....
Couldn't we just hit it with Discontinued? Maybe they'll see it and release something :)) But i doubt it. It's been 9 months....

I really don't wanna be mean... But it looks like everybody ... is afraid of them?

It's discontinued because no one in the team has EVO anymore

Top Liked Posts