FORUMS

[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,168 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,903
 
By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2014, 09:54 AM |#3641  
Senior Member
Flag karaj
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyHighway82

what is the best setting for nexus 5 and galaxy nexus? and can I record when I wear headphones BT?

i think best setting for GN and N5 in settings/recording/recording method set to caf.
i test on these phone caf method, but if dosent work on caf method in GN you should install alsamixer.

sorry for bad english.
1st August 2014, 10:52 AM |#3642  
GunnyHighway82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winamp26

i think best setting for GN and N5 in settings/recording/recording method set to caf.
i test on these phone caf method, but if dosent work on caf method in GN you should install alsamixer.

sorry for bad english.

GN now work with alsamixer I am not sure about Nexus 5
1st August 2014, 11:50 AM |#3643  
Senior Member
Flag karaj
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyHighway82

GN now work with alsamixer I am not sure about Nexus 5

I set caf on N5 & GN and works. You can test it.
I don't install alsamixer on N5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to winamp26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winamp26 Ad-Free
1st August 2014, 04:01 PM |#3644  
tashik19's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Hey @skvalex , you are a great dev. Because no hacker has been able to hack latest version of call recorder.
1st August 2014, 04:50 PM |#3645  
iC3adDer's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Question OnePlus One Support
Hello everyone. Long time I use this app makes my Desire, Desire HD passing the UMI X2. Now I have the OnePlus One and I do not get to record the calls. @skvalex know if this phone will support? Is there any way to record calls by changing the settings?
Thanks for everything.
3rd August 2014, 08:10 PM |#3646  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iC3adDer

Hello everyone. Long time I use this app makes my Desire, Desire HD passing the UMI X2. Now I have the OnePlus One and I do not get to record the calls. @skvalex know if this phone will support? Is there any way to record calls by changing the settings?
Thanks for everything.

Select "OnePlus One" in settings -> recording and recording method to CAF. Make sure the app got root access (see settings->debug)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
3rd August 2014, 08:52 PM |#3647  
iC3adDer's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Select "OnePlus One" in settings -> recording and recording method to CAF. Make sure the app got root access (see settings->debug)

skvalex, you are the best! Thanks for the help!
3rd August 2014, 09:27 PM |#3648  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I've tried using Standard API, CAF, ALSA and Kernel recording options. The ALSA and Kernel options caused a few other audio issues for me and overall were no better, so my testing has been primarily API or CAF at the moment. The remote audio is very loud and results in some crackling. The actual audio at the time is very clear, it's just the recording that's messy.The audio option under CAF drops the volume but the crackling still remains unfortunately. I've tried adjusting the in-call volume but it doesn't seem to have any impact on the recordings. Nexus 5(4.4.4) w/xposed

Is there anywhere else I might try looking?

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip bad audio.zip - [Click for QR Code] (67.7 KB, 15 views)
4th August 2014, 12:15 AM |#3649  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,385
 
More
Does anyone have working settings for tmobile lg g3?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Select "OnePlus One" in settings -> recording and recording method to CAF. Make sure the app got root access (see settings->debug)

Hey bro. Any advice for the lg g3 from t mobile.it records both ways but crackles on play back .
4th August 2014, 10:50 AM |#3650  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Hello
Since maybe the last update I have horrible battery consumption.
It is nearly impossible to go to the settings anymore, the phone hangs with each tap and CallRecorder and other apps (UI) are crashing.
Is there any change this could do or is it more likely that it is my phone related?
Here look:


This surely is not normal.
Could it be because I changed recording from amr to 3gp?

In the meantime I uninstalled CallRecorder, not usable unfortunately, but don`t know how to do it.

Thank Frank

EDIT: sorry, I am on SGS2 with CM 10.2.1 and recording ist on MIC (no other working).
4th August 2014, 10:58 AM |#3651  
prdog1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,483
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter

Hello
Since maybe the last update I have horrible battery consumption.
It is nearly impossible to go to the settings anymore, the phone hangs with each tap and CallRecorder and other apps (UI) are crashing.
Is there any change this could do or is it more likely that it is my phone related?
Here look:


This surely is not normal.
Could it be because I changed recording from amr to 3gp?

In the meantime I uninstalled CallRecorder, not usable unfortunately, but don`t know how to do it.

Thank Frank

EDIT: sorry, I am on SGS2 with CM 10.2.1 and recording ist on MIC (no other working).

Probably phone related if other apps are crashing. Looks like media scanner is hung and could be related to 3gp. Try wiping Dalvik and cache and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to prdog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prdog1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes