Official MIUI ICS V4 2.4.20 (20 April 2012)

Search This thread

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009

JONGAR1357

Nov 21, 2008
Bootloops on my sensation. and also the china one also is bootlooping. They are trying to correct that problem.

lepszy

Jan 12, 2010
Glasgow
Has someone managed to successfully flash it? Is it any different then official version?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

iKarido

Apr 27, 2011
I'm running the miui.com (China) version without bootloops. The ones that bootloop are miuiandriod and miui.us versions. Also just check the MD5 checksum because sometimes their servers lets you download an incomplete file.. (Happend twice for me).

ksTXC.png

The right filesize is 240MB

lepszy

Jan 12, 2010
Glasgow
OK, I'm downloading miui.us version and try to flash it. Will report back.

edit. Ok so miui.us version bootlooping. Will try miuiandroid.com now.

Last edited:

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
I'm running 2.4.20 without issues. I flashed over the previous version without an issue with just a dalvik wipe. I am using the miuiandroid version that was posted yesterday.

The only issue I came across was that sometimes the phone force reboots when trying to open/close windows repeatedly (see hitting back 2 or 3 times). Also the contacts for me seemed to duplicate. For that I just cleared my contacts and contacts storage data, then open up the accounts and sync and sync the contacts.

mehmetolgungun

Feb 15, 2012
Antalya
miui.com version has no bootloops.
miuiandroid.com removes some chinese apps and reproduce the version, i think they made sth wrong this week.

I want to ask a question,
does anyone knows a way to add beats audio for miui v4?

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
miui.com version has no bootloops.
miuiandroid.com removes some chinese apps and reproduce the version, i think they made sth wrong this week.

I want to ask a question,
does anyone knows a way to add beats audio for miui v4?

The official MIUI 2.4.13 had beats, I haven't checked 2.4.20 though...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

sniperde

Aug 27, 2009
As it is based on the official HTC Sense Ics release, beats and HTC keyboard are used.

Try out the bricked kernel, it is awesome especially when it comes to battery life.

Top Liked Posts