[ROM][WWE][04-14-2009-HotFix]At0mAng V5.4 Fusion Power|Builds 21042|20771|20764|

Search This thread

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
First I would like to thank my awesome girlfriend who has the patience to not get annoyed at me for taking all this time to be a goober...Thanks baby you are the best!!!

This ROM was built to be stable, fast and have minimal software built in and remain close to OEM. All ringtones, media files, and other miscellaneous files have been removed to recover storage space and useable memory. Tweaks have been applied to power usage, TF3D, storage card transfers, video drivers, registry settings to boost speed, ease of use, payload reduced, sectors moved, and many more parts tweaked to get the most out of the device.

PLEASE READ FAQ, INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS & ALL POSTS BEFORE DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GET TO KNOW THE ROM!!!

Will make both of our lives easier...

MyRomV54-1.gif

Please read first page of thread for important info

ROM Notes
There are 3 different ROMs with 6 choices for each.
HTC and AT&T Versions with TF3D2, TF3D and No TF3D
All ROMs contain latest XIP 21042 from Shipped Topaz ROM
Builds are:
21042 XIP and SYS from Shipped Topaz ROM
20764, Latest HTC ROM with XIP 21042
20771, Latest AT&T ROM with XIP 21042
All ROMs come with Enhanced Menus and Enhanced Notification
Each Enhancement can be turned off/on from Programs --> Tools -->TF3D2 Tweak
All ROMs contain same installed Programs.
Difference between AT&T and HTC versions are that AT&T version comes with AT&T Dialer, Video Share and PTT.

No Radio comes with the ROM and I suggest you use AT&T 1.12.25.19 radio for best performance which can be found here.

ROM is fully UC compatible. I suggest you read about UC here. I have also created a Pre-Install Cab for users that will install SDConfig.txt and a few programs on your storage that will be loaded during customization process. Check below for more info

ROM Revision History

Version 5.4 Final

-------------------------------------------------------

Credits & Props
Contributors
bkeaver | Wordsmith9091 | matthewgann | nnkumar73 | slawcop | ragpaoa | kcnaylor | yaronr | Ral

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all that helped and the entire XDA Community.
Special thanks to sakajati, NATF, Da_G, aruppenthal, pfcsabre, ark666,TheAgent1982, NRGZ28, slawcop, xboxmod and everyone else I may have forgot to mention.

Also thanks to all those that have tested ROMs for me and gave me input.

Updating list as I recall names :)

Last edited:

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
FAQ & Install Instructions

Install Instructions
Read The Flashing Your First GSM ROM Guide
Make sure your battery is 50% charged or more
Power off & Remove SIM Card
Power back on and sync with PC
Flash ROM
Hard Reset where it ask you to align screen
After ROM is installed and all customization is done power off
DO NOT CANCEL CUSTOMIZATION! Very important since changes are made during the final setup.
Inster SIM back in
Boot up
Run Connection Setup found in Settings/Connections
If you have trouble with data connections then run Disable Proxy in Programs/Network Center/Proxy Manager

-------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ
Q: How/What do I need to install this ROM?
A: Please read the install instructions and all related guides before you install.

Q: Why is my antivirus warning me about a possible trojan/worm/virus?
A: It is a known problem with the CustomRUU.exe file. There is no trojan/worm/virus and your AV programs is just giving a fals positive. Search around these boards to confirm the problem.

Q: Why is Opera and Google Maps not cooked into ROM.
A: Not everyone uses the same version of those programs so it is up to the user to install what version they like. I have provided links to the latest versions of each in the following posts.

Q: I have problems with so and so?
A: Please take the time to read or search the thread to see if someone else was/is having the same problem to see if there is a solution before posting a question about your problem.

Q: I would like to report a bug.
A: Read and search through the thread to see if the problem has been already reported. If not then post about the problem. I will add it the bug list and look for a possible solution.

Q: My keyboard is not working correctly.
A: Go to Programs/Tools and run ProFuze. A great little app developed by trinode and it can be found here

Q: Some programs are no longer working the scroll wheel or would like to add program to use scroll wheel.
A: Run Advance Config Tool, goto Menu-->More Settings-->Smart Touch and add program to list.

Q: Which Edition is best for me?
A: Depends on what your use is like. If you are an AT&T user and use video share then get the AT&T edition.

Q: I like to use different flavors of TF3D or customize TF3D to my liking.
A: Download the No Manila (TF3D) version and apply the TF3D you like.

Q: Can you cook in this version of TF3D?
A: No that is why I created the No Manila version.

Q: Can you cook in this program or that program.
A: No, you may download my kitchen and add what you like.

Q: I have no data connection. Connects to data but no apps will get data from internet.
A: Goto Programs-->Network Center-->Proxy Manager and run Disable Proxy.

Q: You claim GPS is fixed but I still not get a signal.
A: If you are not on the AT&T network please go to this thread and see what changes you need to make in the registry. If you figure out the correct settings please post them in this thread along with what country you are in and who is your wireless provider.

Q: My phone is not GSM based device can I flash with this ROM?
A: No, this ROM is just for GSM Touch Pro devices.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Add-Ons

Add-Ons

At0mAng Pre-Install Cab
This will setup all UC related files on your SD card. It contains SDConfig.txt, Advanced Config, Soft Reset, Total Commander, ClearTemp and SPB Screenshot. If you already use UC then you may not need this. If you do use it then backup your current SDConfig.txt file and your Cabs folder.
Only install to Storage Card before you flash ROM.

Navigation Package
Use Google Maps and Live Search within the RAR file. It will install each program with it's icon in the corresponding folder.

Windows Live
Latest version of Windows Live. Use this for icons to be placed in correct folders with updated icons.

Opera
Latest HTC Opera. Modified with different Icon Shortcut and cache to be placed on storage card.

GPS
The CABs below will add registry settings that will beef up GPS performance. Only use the one for your carrier.
If you know the settings for your carrier and you post them I can create a CAB for it. More info found here.

AT&T GPS Settings

Sounds
Touch Pro Rings & Alerts
All Rings and Alerts from Touch Pro

Rhodium Rings & Alerts
All Rings and Alerts from Rhodium (Touch Pro2)

Topaz Rings & Alerts
All Rings and Alerts from Topaz (Diamond2)

Splash Screen
Install before upgrading ROM are right after. May cause hard reset.
Default HTC first boot screen...splash screen...whatever you want to call it. First image you see when you turn on phone :)

XT9
Disable XT9 - Gives older style drop down box for suggested words and spell check.
Enalbe XT9 - Return to default setting

Last edited:

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Hot Fixes

Hot Fix 04-26-2009
Fix for corrupted SMS/Email issue. Will cab it up soon...
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:0
The above fix disalbes drop down names when entering names into To: field

Other Fix
Try the disable T9 cab in above post. This fix will disable T9. You will not have spelll check with on screen keyboard but will work with physical keyboard.

Hot Fix 04-14-2009
All ROM Versions
Adds new icons to system tabs.
Extract all files inside zip file to Windows directory on phone. Overwrite all files.
Click here to see pics
DOES NOT INCLUDE LATEST OS HOTFIX

Hot Fix 04-13-2009
All TF3D2 Versions
Includes settings for better performing GPS
All previous HotFixes updates included

All TF3D & No TF3D Versions
Includes settings for better performing GPS
All previous HotFixes updates included

Hot Fix 04-11-2009
All TF3D2 Versions
Start Menu popping up when launching program from Program Tab.
Comm Manager Phone Wizard now working.

All TF3D & No TF3D Versions
Comm Manager Phone Wizard now working.

Please download HotFix for the version you are running.
They are attached to this post.

Thanks!

Last edited:

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
I'm assuming it's OK to post now.
1. Are there any noticeable differences among the three builds? I really have no personal preference other than the fact that I'll be choosing an att + full manila edition. One criterion that may make my decision is RAM usage. I'd assume the three builds do not have identical usage, although the difference is likely to be near negligible.
2. I want to disable t9, but this also disables fn+space (symbolpad) for the physical keyboard. I've been looking for a solution, but couldn't find one. Any idea?
3. Isn't 20771 based on the leaked att ROM instead of "latest htc"? Not that it's important, but just to make sure.

Thx

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
I'm assuming it's OK to post now.
1. Are there any noticeable differences among the three builds? I really have no personal preference other than the fact that I'll be choosing an att + full manila edition. One criterion that may make my decision is RAM usage. I'd assume the three builds do not have identical usage, although the difference is likely to be near negligible.
2. I want to disable t9, but this also disables fn+space (symbolpad) for the physical keyboard. I've been looking for a solution, but couldn't find one. Any idea?
3. Isn't 20771 based on the leaked att ROM instead of "latest htc"? Not that it's important, but just to make sure.

Thx

Yes it is cool to post now...
Only difference is the OS Build. Some people prefer the official ROMs so I whipped them up. Memory usage is about the same. All tweaks are applied to all ROMs. No ideas...I noticed that too with my Disalbe T9 cab...hard to find a solution when your device has no keybaord :D Yes you are correct, 20771 is the latest AT&T. My mistake in haste...

AT&T Versions are being uploaded now...check in 10 minutes.

Last edited:

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
All files have been upload.

If you report a bug please list what version you are using.

Do not post about TF3D2 bugs. You can post about them in the TF3D2 thread in Hacking & Dev. It is a sticky thread right on top in that forum.

Leave feedback one way or another please.

Thanks and enjoy!

jneilliii

Oct 29, 2007
the last test build from the other thread worked perfectly, battery icon definitely fixed. GPS with aGPS settings work great and get a very quick fix in google maps. great rom, is there any major differences between that one and this one?

Alaxar

Oct 9, 2008
HTC Versions
At0mAng 04-10-2009 V5.4 20771 TF3D2
At0mAng 04-10-2009 V5.4 20771 TF3D
At0mAng 04-10-2009 V5.4 20771 No TF3D

AT&T Versions

If you hover over the links, they're backwards.

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
Do not post about TF3D2 bugs. You can post about them in the TF3D2 thread in Hacking & Dev. It is a sticky thread right on top in that forum.

Installing the cab will change the tap action on the clock to call history and alarm clock. There are other cabs floating around, but the alarm clock title is wrong, so I corrected it.
This cab acts as a temporary fix for the bug where the timezone changes when the clock is tapped.

Thought it might save you some headache if you'd link this post under bug list

Attachments

• DisableWorldClock.cab
    163.8 KB · Views: 59

Wordsmith9091

Nov 16, 2008
At0M -- Haven't posted in a while because I've been so happy running my build off of your kitchen (with a few small tweaks of my own) that I haven't had much to ask or contribute ... but I just poked back and saw how many different versions of the ROM you're now maintaining. Let me just say ...

... you may be certifiably insane. Not that we mind. :)

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
HTC Versions

AT&T Versions

If you hover over the links, they're backwards.

Thanks...fixed it.

Installing the cab will change the tap action on the clock to call history and alarm clock. There are other cabs floating around, but the alarm clock title is wrong, so I corrected it.
This cab acts as a temporary fix for the bug where the timezone changes when the clock is tapped.

Thought it might save you some headache if you'd link this post under bug list

Will add it to the bug list. If you know of any other fixes let me know. It's hard to keep up with everything and build ROMs.

At0M -- Haven't posted in a while because I've been so happy running my build off of your kitchen (with a few small tweaks of my own) that I haven't had much to ask or contribute ... but I just poked back and saw how many different versions of the ROM you're now maintaining. Let me just say ...

... you may be certifiably insane. Not that we mind. :)

Hehe...Did you update the SYS or anything? If you want to I can post them.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
the last test build from the other thread worked perfectly, battery icon definitely fixed. GPS with aGPS settings work great and get a very quick fix in google maps. great rom, is there any major differences between that one and this one?

Just some cleaning of duplicate files in kitchen and I believe the wizards in the comm manager are fixed. Not sure if they were fixed in the last beta.

Wordsmith9091

Nov 16, 2008
Hehe...Did you update the SYS or anything? If you want to I can post them.

Nothing that involved ... just replaced the gwes with one that would let me use the Rhodium menu enhancement, and threw together a Fuzeberry OEM so I wouldn't need to install the cab separately after the flash. Maybe added one or two other OEM packages too ... was a few weeks ago and don't remember entirely ...

... Besides, if you give peopel any more choices, their heads may explode trying to pick from all the goodness :)

slawcop`

Jan 17, 2008
Texas
www.4shared.com
First I would like to thank my awesome girlfriend who has the patience to not get annoyed at me for taking all this time to be a goober...Thanks baby you are the best!!!

I would like to second this....thank you for letting Atomang come out and play.....lol...and to my wife...see I am not the only one...and your not the only one...there are thousands of flashers and thousands of wifes/girlfriends that deal with their addiction.....

huudo

Jan 31, 2008
using 20746 htc rom and everytime i open a program from the program tab the start menu seems to pop out anyone know how i can fix this? its kinda annoying