[Q] Need Stock Rom For Htc Desire S

Search This thread

Iby Khan

May 17, 2014
Karachi
I have just install Ice Cream Saga_v3 in my htc desire s it has too many bugs and also lagging too much. so i want to install stock rom in my htc desire s back, i need stock.zip rom for htc desire s which i can install with recovery! :(

Kindly, if someone know about zip flashable stock rom for htc desire s plz tell me aur send me link :)

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
I have just install Ice Cream Saga_v3 in my htc desire s it has too many bugs and also lagging too much. so i want to install stock rom in my htc desire s back, i need stock.zip rom for htc desire s which i can install with recovery! :(

Kindly, if someone know about zip flashable stock rom for htc desire s plz tell me aur send me link :)

Why not try another rom? Fallout is very good and SVHD.

Also u cant return back to stock by flashing zip in recovery. U have to relock ur bootloader then run the correct ruu for ur phone. Google "shipped roms" for ruu's

Iby Khan

May 17, 2014
Karachi
Why not try another rom? Fallout is very good and SVHD.

Also u cant return back to stock by flashing zip in recovery. U have to relock ur bootloader then run the correct ruu for ur phone. Google "shipped roms" for ruu's

My desire S has Hboot version 2.00.002 S-on and ruu stucks on sending... thats why i m looking for zip flashable stock rom for htc desire S. If u have any solution for ruu plz tell me..

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
My desire S has Hboot version 2.00.002 S-on and ruu stucks on sending... thats why i m looking for zip flashable stock rom for htc desire S. If u have any solution for ruu plz tell me..

Boot in to fastboot, plug ur phone in to pc and type command "fastboot getvar all" post what it says and what does it say on top of bootloader screen? Locked, unlocked?

#Fear

Aug 26, 2013

Hi, what other roms have you tried. I wouldnt be quick to restore to stock rom if i were u. i suggest that you try some other rom before doing that.
Most of the sense rom are bug free and is much fluid in my opinion. you can choose sense rom 3.5 to 4.0.4, It's easy to flash, you can play around with the interface and if you dont like it you can reflash. I rooted rom give you more freedom. you can delete bloatware and use other root apps to improve your phone.
And if you wish to test the battery life, give it a day or 2 before damming the rom as a battery hogger.

here are the list of roms. check it out.

since you're s-on, remember to flash the boot.img

Iby Khan

May 17, 2014
Karachi
Hi, what other roms have you tried. I wouldnt be quick to restore to stock rom if i were u. i suggest that you try some other rom before doing that.
Most of the sense rom are bug free and is much fluid in my opinion. you can choose sense rom 3.5 to 4.0.4, It's easy to flash, you can play around with the interface and if you dont like it you can reflash. I rooted rom give you more freedom. you can delete bloatware and use other root apps to improve your phone.
And if you wish to test the battery life, give it a day or 2 before damming the rom as a battery hogger.

here are the list of roms. check it out.

since you're s-on, remember to flash the boot.img

Thanks! i will try the rom!

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Unlocked! I have unlock it from htcdev.

Then thats why ruu dont work. U must relock ur bootloader first. Boot into fastboot, plug in phone to pc and open command window and type

fastboot oem lock

Anyway u should really try a few other roms first, they not all bad and buggy, theres loads to choose from.