361 posts
Thanks Meter: 419

Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2012, 04:28 PM |#1481  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwanntasticSV

For everyone who cant wait the new build here, just head over to patricks rootzwiki forum. He builds from the same source and provides the useres with new builds almost every day

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Can we have the link please?:)

27th February 2012, 04:35 PM |#1482  
Thanks Meter: 1,167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1

Can we have the link please?:)

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14530-rom...wi-fi-2262012/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simba501 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Simba501 Ad-Free
27th February 2012, 08:37 PM |#1483  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
link is bad
http://dev-host.org/NKf
27th February 2012, 08:47 PM |#1484  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Dev-host.org download links have never worked for me ever. Neither on my tablet or on my laptop. I hit the download button, nothing ever happens. What a **** host.
28th February 2012, 12:12 AM |#1485  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpackjeff

Dev-host.org download links have never worked for me ever. Neither on my tablet or on my laptop. I hit the download button, nothing ever happens. What a **** host.

try opera or dolphin
or get it from your desktop...
28th February 2012, 02:18 AM |#1486  

More
Anyone with a Linux or Mac could build from source. If you do not have Linux computer, just build a VirtualBox Linux VM for it.

repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b ics
repo sync -j8
. build/envsetup.sh
brunch

then pick p4wifi and wait...

For the first time, you will need to run these two commands once.
extract-files.sh
get-prebuilts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tienhn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tienhn Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 01:33 PM |#1487  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienhn

Anyone with a Linux or Mac could build from source. If you do not have Linux computer, just build a VirtualBox Linux VM for it.

repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b ics
repo sync -j8
. build/envsetup.sh
brunch

then pick p4wifi and wait...

For the first time, you will need to run these two commands once.
extract-files.sh
get-prebuilts

I think there is more than that what the man was doing for us, so just be patient as he may have some personal thinks to finish first and if he will have a time I am sure he will make his nice build. Also donating would certainly help! So to speak it will motivate him!
The Following User Says Thank You to volja1971 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift volja1971 Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 03:12 PM |#1488  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volja1971

I think there is more than that what the man was doing for us, so just be patient as he may have some personal thinks to finish first and if he will have a time I am sure he will make his nice build. Also donating would certainly help! So to speak it will motivate him!

Read his first page. All he did is build from cm9 source. So if you want update badly, build it yourself.
29th February 2012, 12:11 AM |#1489  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Read his first page. All he did is build from cm9 source. So if you want update badly, build it yourself.

True but even if there is a hint of cornerstone being included at some point (not an indirect request) then I'd much prefer this thread for that reason. But its not the end of the world if it never comes into fruition. To be honest I haven't updated in a while and haven't felt like I really need to until the camera becomes available, not that I use it often but it's always nice to have available!

Thanks again to anyone working towards this, its much appreciated and any donation is rightfully deserved.

Sunny.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
29th February 2012, 08:48 AM |#1490  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Talking
Quote:

I had an impression that you where writing not to my post!

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwanntasticSV

For everyone who cant wait the new build here, just head over to patricks rootzwiki forum. He builds from the same source and provides the useres with new builds almost every day

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Well mate, I have looked on your recommended page and have fond some scary thinks:

Not Working: Camera
Voice search force closes
HD video playback and Netflix now work!

Also: WiFi may not work in this build, use at your own risk (like any other build)

All of the a bow works perfectly on this build except camera, but we all know that camera will not work until Samsung releases the camera driver for ICS.
Honestly this works grate so see no reason to try other ROM.
29th February 2012, 09:33 AM |#1491  
Flag bakersfield ca
Thanks Meter: 602

More
I appreciate the fact that some still have enough heart to bsck the dev...who knows what he may be going through right now. just be patient. im thankful that he put this rom up for us in the first place. i dont see the complainers deving something up for the community..??... if so, lets see your work. its one thing to be conserned but its quite another to start bashing a thread/dev when hes not around. if you dont like the way things are going there are other plces yyou can go. and its not cool to use this thread as a launching pad for someone elses work...who i might add sounds way more dangerous to flash than this rom.

I for one am going to donate right now and wait for the goods...even if it isnt updated i appreciate what has been done for my tab so far.

once again, thank you for those who understand...and for those who get offended at this, that just goes to show where your heart/ thoughts toward this dev/rom are really at.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayandreas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rayandreas Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)