[Port]MIUI2.3.7 by Minyue[colse]

Search This thread

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
OK its strange that its not booting... well here is the alternate solution..
if u have miui beta #3a, on PC open the beta 3a zip with winrar or any other zip tool..
go to system/lib and extract libandroidruntime.so
Now open this ROM in win rar (do not extract) navigate to system/lib and delete libandroidruntime.so and drag the one you extracted from beta 3 into this... lib will be added... then flash this.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

kingofpeople

Jan 26, 2012
Donets'k
if u have miui beta #3a, on PC open the beta 3a zip with winrar or any other zip tool..
Now open this ROM in win rar (do not extract) navigate to system/lib and delete libandroidruntime.so and drag the one you extracted from beta 3 into this... lib will be added... then flash this.

thanx, i'll try it :)

samsungi780philippines

May 19, 2009
Bohol

ok will try it if I will have more time.....thanks and best of luck:):p:D

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
flashing now:) i'll post when it finishes;)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Nothing changed :( still stays at LG's logo

Now this is really getting weird....... IDK y u ppl are unable to boot...williamcharles and jani had also booted from the same ROM and the only culprit could have been androidruntime.so and that too in a rare case but if this also didn't solved then i m sorry.... i am out of options now..

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
I tryed it 6 times, 6 times i redownloaded the rom, went through steps you posted, but result was same all times - stuck at LG's logo :(

flashing now:) i'll post when it finishes;)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Nothing changed :( still stays at LG's logo

Now this is really getting weird....... IDK y u ppl are unable to boot...williamcharles and jani had also booted from the same ROM and the only culprit could have been androidruntime.so and that too in a rare case but if this also didn't solved then i m sorry.... i am out of options now..

Yes i m using since yesterday..even i havnt followed the steps sequentially as Fundooz said..btw guys which recovery u r using..try using amonra 3.0.6

@Fundooz there is something wrong with the screenshot,i took few & mount the phone as ms but they are not showing but in phone with quickpic i can see only one when i have taken 3 :confused: :confused: :confused:

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

if it will going to be updated, pls remove beats and dt a2sd..

I agree..;)

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
I used clockworkmod 5.0,.2 myself and it worked in first go,,, wait for atleast 5minutes b4 plugging out the battery and still if this doesn't work then kssood can provide you with update based on this... :)

Thats very weird..mine also worked from 1st time..:confused: dont know when ksood will upload as he is using it..

lipe082

Dec 25, 2010
porto
It works every time i flash in system and sdext with multirom...

Nice work kudooz can you fix lag in settings???

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    plz look this link,fundoozzz work on it.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1569076

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php
    Downloading..... but getting speed @8kbps
    If i find it good, i will translate it.... :D
    Translation Done!!! :D
    Update will be by late evening.... Do u want this to be in the new thread as battery will not be included in beta #3a next update also if it gets based on 26th March Update

Default cm browser works...whatsapp and other apps not showing in market are now compatible...
    First Impression:-
    Its based on Wuhu Allens's c8650 build update 26 March and CM7 RC1

Plus Points :-

Battery Icon in status bar
    Sms themes (that is included in Wuhu Allen's Update Itself)

Negative:- Same as Beta 3a i.e. lags in settings and accelerometer

It needs some translation too....

As it has battery icon i will be translating it and provide you with with ROM if possible today otherwise by tomorrow.. :D
    80lYw.png
    cUO4B.jpg

ES9zE.jpg
    PtK8f.jpg

HA5sS.jpg
    c5lkq.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I need confirmation.... Anyone else who has flashed this ROM and having battery abt 50-60%, does battery icon actually show it as 50-60% or does it show full coz i m having 92% battery and its showing full....

If its just showing full battery at all battery levels then the guy who made this ROM just gone oversmart & changed the battery% in system UI to always draw the 100% battery icon as that was the only % at which battery was visible.... LAME IDEA...

Confirm plz....

I have posted the screenshots. I have 68% battery and it does not show full as on battery bar.