Attention! Recover Your HARD-Bricked TF300T With Wrong TWRP On 4.2 Bootloader!

Search This thread

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Goooooooooooooooooooood News...

Finally Found A Way To Unbrick The Tab, Which Requires Mainboard Replacement!

As You Know, If You Have Installed Wrong TWPR Recovery On 4.2 Update, And By Accident Have Erased Recovery Partition, Then You Would Have A HARD-Bricked Tab Which Showed: "Unrecoverable Bootloader Error"

In This State, Asus Support Center Required You To Pay (As You Are Unlocked) To Replace The Mainboard!!!

Finally, One Of Our Friends Found A Solution, Here Is The Link, I Just Wanted To Spread The Word...

It Saved My TF300T, Which Has Been Turned Off For 6 Months!

Here Is The Link, Just Be Patient And You Will Recover Your Tablet :cool::cool::cool:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12

If you get any display at all, its not really Hard-Bricked.... Hard-Bricked refers to a state of the tablet when you don't get anything just a black screen....Just a FYI The state your referring to is Soft-Bricked ......

Buster99

please check if fastboot recognizes your tablet - best way imho is to use ubuntu/mint with fastboot installed. that way you don't have to go through manual windows driver install.

if your tab is recognized there - flash a twrp (any twrp) so you at least (even with the 120sek boot freeze that may occur) get a twrp with adb.

that way you can at least adb push a rom onto your device and flash a new twrp that works. but yeah - if you get a screen with some information its not a hard brick. but a soft brick with no fastboot is as good as a harb brick cause not always does the resetbutton and vol+ work (or you need 40+ tires with the right timing to get to fastboot once)

gl though

cheers
buster

tramos

Jul 14, 2014
Surrey
Alive!

My tablet is alive and useful again. This is exactly the solution that I'm looking for. Thanks a million!

twinkerz

Sep 24, 2005
Finally found a way out of this if TF300 always reboot directly into TWRP...

Step 1: get the ADB composite drivers for your OS
Step 2: Install so that system can recognize using ADB DEVICES
Step 3: If system can recognize it as a device with status recovery, then should be able to start the method listed by the thread starter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Goooooooooooooooooooood News...

Finally Found A Way To Unbrick The Tab, Which Requires Mainboard Replacement!

As You Know, If You Have Installed Wrong TWPR Recovery On 4.2 Update, And By Accident Have Erased Recovery Partition, Then You Would Have A HARD-Bricked Tab Which Showed: "Unrecoverable Bootloader Error"

In This State, Asus Support Center Required You To Pay (As You Are Unlocked) To Replace The Mainboard!!!

Finally, One Of Our Friends Found A Solution, Here Is The Link, I Just Wanted To Spread The Word...

It Saved My TF300T, Which Has Been Turned Off For 6 Months!

Here Is The Link, Just Be Patient And You Will Recover Your Tablet :cool::cool::cool:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12
    wow. my post seemed to be the phoenix essence for al lot of tabs (without the need to burn something down) :p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:):)

After Reading it again - my solution is not only for a bad recovery partition - its for any PIT related errors (bad flash - which was my case) etc.

cheers and GL
    -Buster
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
    wow man if this is true I'll unlock my bootloader and flash a custom rom even today!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4
    it could easily recover my tab, which was supposed to be sent to Asus next week ;)
    it's a milestone, greatly helped...
    wow. my post seemed to be the phoenix essence for al lot of tabs (without the need to burn something down) :p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:):)

After Reading it again - my solution is not only for a bad recovery partition - its for any PIT related errors (bad flash - which was my case) etc.

cheers and GL
    -Buster
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
    you saved hundreds of dollars for us, i wish i could donate :(
    i just can say: "I DO APPRECIATE" <3
    thanks more than a million, bro :eek: