[Q] Need Multi-Window option in Samsung Galaxy Core 8262

Search This thread

akpastor

May 29, 2014
I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Core 8262 without understanding that this phone doesnot support Multi-Window feature. Whever I open any website and if I want to read/edit any doc, I have to close my browser and then go through the doc. Please suggest if I would be able to download any apps that can enable multi-window option in my phone Or Do i need to purcahse a new one :(

Anticipating good responses from the experts.

Anoop Pastor
akpastor@gmail.com

Last edited:

M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Jan 25, 2014
Delhi
xpertswiki.com
Buy a new one!

You did a big mistake. Core doesn't have CyanogenMod, No ROM(all are stock based useless ROMs) No MultiWindow(though you will get one in threads but it is buggy and is of no use and you won't get the true feeling of MultiWindow with that and you will end up uninstalling it).

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
You did a big mistake. Core doesn't have CyanogenMod, No ROM(all are stock based useless ROMs) No MultiWindow(though you will get one in threads but it is buggy and is of no use and you won't get the true feeling of MultiWindow with that and you will end up uninstalling it).

What about that xposed multi window in the general thread? Doesn't it work? (I haven't tried it) @op no multi window in Samsung below galaxy grand :(

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app