FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,461 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,559

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2019, 04:18 PM |#29731  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
What's difference between play store and XDA labs version? I mean, on play store it is paid but on XDA apps it seems free!?

21st May 2019, 05:02 PM |#29732  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,439

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libert19

What's difference between play store and XDA labs version? I mean, on play store it is paid but on XDA apps it seems free!?

You read the play store description of mix silver? The other part is: you support the developer(that's the best you'll get ).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 05:18 PM |#29733  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Just Fwiw, xda is again unable to download MiX updates. What is it about MiX that gives XDA such trouble?

I updated MiX via the top of this thread which still works.

Why is the pdf extension (10MB) bigger than Mix apk (2+MB)? And the pdf part doesn't download anyway.

Edit
The pdf did download finally. It just took longer because of its 10 MB size.
21st May 2019, 05:39 PM |#29734  
Thanks Meter: 707

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

Just Fwiw, xda is again unable to download MiX updates. What is it about MiX that gives XDA such trouble?

I updated MiX via the top of this thread which still works.

Why is the pdf extension (10MB) bigger than Mix apk (2+MB)? And the pdf part doesn't download anyway.

Edit
The pdf did download finally. It just took longer because of its 10 MB size.

Pdf add-on is 10MB Because it is an universal version (Hootan wrote this also in OP for this reason). That is, it has all ABI versions libraries inside.
The Following User Says Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 09:26 PM |#29735  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 666

Donate to Me
More
Are you facing some kind of issue logging into OneDrive? I get a blank screen after putting the password, external login leads me to a invalid certificate screen. MiX 6.36.1 silver.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 09:32 PM |#29736  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Are you facing some kind of issue logging into OneDrive? I get a blank screen after putting the password, external login leads me to a invalid certificate screen. MiX 6.36.1 silver.

Nope, working here as expected with same mixplorer version.
The Following User Says Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 09:41 PM |#29737  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 666

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongst

Nope, working here as expected with same mixplorer version.

That's the response i get...
Página da Web não disponível

Não foi possível carregar a página da Web no endereço https://account.live.com/Consent/Upd...8471119porque:
net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
21st May 2019, 09:45 PM |#29738  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich

More
Sounds like the credentials were not be transferred
21st May 2019, 10:34 PM |#29739  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrT

It seems you missed the small icon on the bottom-left of the screen... just make sure it's set to "Loop all" (you should see a toast message when you press it) and it should play all files in the folder...
PS: on the bottom-right there is also an icon for random playback...

That works great. Thank you!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

There is also another simple way in Mix for playing all the audio files inside a folder without have to select all and open. You can select the folder itself then from the 3dots menu choose "add to.." > playlist. See picture. It will prompt to create a playlist file .m3u. After done you can simply click on it to play all the files in playlist.
The advantage to use this feature is that you can play all the audio files in that folder and subfolders too. It creates playlist recursively. And more...you can select more folders too.. and create a playlist with all the files inside all the selected folders...some features in mix are very powerful but unfortunately unknown..

Be sure, as the previous user said, to enable the "play all" button icon in the left of the player.

Good to know. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Maniac78 Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 05:57 AM |#29740  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Another feature of the Mix player that I discovered by accident: gestures.
Swiping up & down raises or lowers the volume
Swiping left & right scrolls inside the song

Quite handy
The Following User Says Thank You to wimstefan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wimstefan Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 10:14 AM |#29741  
Flag Rhineland-Palantine
Thanks Meter: 106

More
I use Mixplorer for the first time. Is it possible to enlarge the font? Is a bit small.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)