[ACS] [How to] Root, Clockworkmod, Flash Roms, Unroot, Tips (11 videos) 3/14/12

Search This thread

zerong

Nov 10, 2011
Hello ! in cwm directory i have a save system dated on 2018 !!! how is it possible ? how can i know what is the real date and what mod it is ?

OrThaDoX

Jul 26, 2011
Just dropping by to say thanks for the videos. As I was away from flashing scene for sometime, your vidz helped me get back on track in no time..

bugs9477

Jun 30, 2007
Penticton
Are you trying to flash with CWM or odin?

Also could you have possibly changed the partition size within CWM Recovery or Rom Manager?

Last edited:

Jacksmyname

Aug 5, 2012
Nice job, qb.
Question.....
I watched the first two videos, and you advised to uncheck f.reset in Oden.
In all of the other guides I've read (a lot lol), they all say to check f.reset.
Could you please explain the difference?
I've done a root once on my 10.1, and all went well, and I had f.reset in Oden checked.
Reason why yours says uncheck?
Thanks in advance!

kRel

May 17, 2008
How to install Clockworkmod 5.8.3.1 touch *.img file ?

Hi,

Please help I'm a newbie .Furthermore I do not know very well English and searches for me are much more complicated ...

I downloaded from CWM the recovery image "5.8.3.1 Touch" and do not know how to install it because my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G Wi-Fi, don't have the "fast-boot" mode. (In the recovery as only: Download mode", and "Recovery mode"). If I put the tablet in "Download mode" and connect it to PC(Windows) by USB, Android command "fastboot.exe" don't communicate with tablet. (The debug mode is activated)

How do I upgrade from CWM 5.8.3.1 to 5.8.3.1 Touch?

Thanks very much...

Dirt_Mcgirt

Nov 11, 2010
i have a galaxy tab GT-P7510 wifi running 4.0.4 and needing to root it and run a custom rom but all the links seems to be dead, anyone help me with this?

mehtuus

Aug 20, 2011
tomely.org
i have a galaxy tab GT-P7510 wifi running 4.0.4 and needing to root it and run a custom rom but all the links seems to be dead, anyone help me with this?

Not sure if you still need it, but perhaps another soul out there still has a need for it. A while back I rooted my own GT-P7510 (p4wifi) in USA region. You can find the steps I took and the files to make it happen over here. Keep in mind, the files are the same files I used way back then.

Reactions: zodin

Top Liked Posts