Jelly Bean Apps for ICS [Updated fixes]

Search This thread

arifanwar

Mar 21, 2011
Bangalore
If its still not working it means when you flashed jb zip it left google gallery there, delete that and paste the one from ics gapps and give permission..still you have issue then flash the rom followed by gapps without formatting..hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: maschinna

ngkwokwai2000

Jun 6, 2012
I wonder if face lock will work on my cm9 alpha6... maybe i have some problem about the front camera....

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

stinkeye22

Dec 27, 2011
Panama City
Thanks for all the work! What would be really cool is if I could stay on jellybean with Task & Koontsez ROM but get the keyboard and messaging apps back from ICS... (S3) any clue where to go to do that?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jayceebee23

Sep 22, 2007
i know i'm not in the correct device forum but has anyone tried any of these jb ported apps in a galaxy tab 10.1 wifi device (p75xx) with rooted stock ics 4.0.4? if none has tried it yet, do you think it could work? i am willing to try but don't want to go to all that trouble when someone here can tell me outright that it will not work on my device. thanks!

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
These apps were basically from the nexus phone.. So am not sure if it would work properly on tablets.. Resolution could be the problem.. U could try flashing.. But do a ROM backup before that.. I don't think you'll end up into some serious problem if it didn't work properly.. Try n revert back..:)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

manish7007

Sep 9, 2011
Gallery won't work!

I Flashed the Zip but gallery does not work.
Won't work even after manually putting inside system/app/ and changing pemission.
Plz help.
Has anybody got it to work?
I am useing Ehndroix Rom on gt i9003

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys..,

Here are few apps from Jelly Bean bump of Nexus.. Most are normal install.. others need to be pushed to system/app
    Do a Backup first in case it didnt work for you.., Haven't tried on GB and Foryo ROM's..

Apps Included:

Email Client
    Face Lock
    Gallery
    Gmail
    Google Books
    Google Calendar
    Google Currents
    Google Ears
    Google Earth
    Google News
    Google Magazines
    Google Maps
    Google Music
    Noise Field
    Phase Beam
    Google Play
    Google+
    Street View
    Talk Back
    Video Editor
    Videos
    Google Wallet

Download from here..:)

Google Ears, and Face Lock fixed, and making flashable zip thanks to TheFrankenstain..:)
    I make flashable zip.
    Download
    Google Now

Here is what you need to do guys :

Requirements

A Rooted device running ICS AOSP Rom

Procedure

Open Root Explorer & navigate to /system

Now Open build.prop in Text Editor.

Edit ro.build.version.sdk = 16 & save.

Now go to /system/app & Rename GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk to GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk1

Now reboot & rename the Velvet app to GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk place it at system/app and give rw-r-r permission.

Now edit build.prop & change ro.build.version.sdk = 15 & reboot.

Note : Currently the voice feature doesn't work and neither does it show you traffic info but it does work quite well, screen shot attached :)

Please Press thanks if this helped :)
    Here I share the new keyboard (which is awesome)
    LatinIMEGoogle.apk & .odex

Not possible to use on ICS 4.0.3 / 4.0.4
    Someone wanna port it or find the dependencies? :)