FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+/Win/RPi][v2.4.1] SoundSeeder - Synced Music Playback (Jan 21st)

228 posts
Thanks Meter: 229

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jekatt: SoundSeeder V2.4.1 released. Improved performance, bugfixes and new localizations
23rd January 2019, 09:12 AM |#431  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,384

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekatt

Thanks for the info, I'll check this.
As far as I understand your screenshot, it only means that Adaway is not able to block the ads, that are shown by soundseeder. It does not say that there is any malware or something similar is included.

That's my understanding, too. However, what could it mean to the quite "normal" user who usually takes e.g. every report of his (b.t.w. unnecessary) virus scan app for granted? If an app appears here it might be something evil; it undermines reputation of an excellent application and its definitely trustworthy developer.
26th January 2019, 08:31 AM |#432  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
RPi as source?
Hey,

Is it possible to stream from RPi to android devices or must it be android to other devices?
26th January 2019, 02:23 PM |#433  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roizcorp2

Hey,

Is it possible to stream from RPi to android devices or must it be android to other devices?

In the OP says "DNLA Browser and Renderer" so if you can have a DNLA server on the RPi, then you're good to go.
I know I can do this with my PC to the Android phone where SoundSeeder is installed.
29th January 2019, 12:39 PM |#434  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,384

More
Jens, how about to change the (at least German) Google Play Store title to read: "SoundSeeder - Musik gemeinsam & synchron abspielen".
From my personal view it's important that the real name of the app can be easily and immediately identified.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190129-132259.png
Views:	102
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	4695929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190129-132307.png
Views:	102
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	4695930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190129-132354.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	4695931  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
6th February 2019, 09:54 PM |#435  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Jens, how about to change the (at least German) Google Play Store title to read: "SoundSeeder - Musik gemeinsam & synchron abspielen".
From my personal view it's important that the real name of the app can be easily and immediately identified.

Yes, you are right. Thanks for the hint!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
group play, music player, share, stream, wireless speaker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)