Unnamed ROM Q & A

Search This thread

brumner

Jul 14, 2011
Winfield, IL.
why is that sweet audiophile logo not on at the very least the bottom of the pulldown notification bar? That logo is too hot to not appear in that rom at least a few places ;)

delisawzrv

Mar 12, 2012
Really?????
g.gif

Last edited:

ksanzone

Jan 28, 2011
quick ques?

first off let me praise Raver on his new rom AWESOME,ok now to my ? i installed adw theme StyGian Inverted Black after i tryied to appy theme adw would force close,i had to reflash rom to get adw back up,wht do i need to do so tht i can install my adw themes is it an issues w market or smething else thnk u for any assitance:)

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
If I wanted to change the homescreen menu color scheme how would I go about that? Everything but it is easy to read, I just need the fonts to be darker.

nmeuvdast8

Jan 8, 2012
Battery Problems

I just flashed this ROM yesterday. It seems that my battery wouldn't last longer than 12hrs on standby. Before I flashed this, I returned my phone to stock, so I am lost as to why I am having such short battery backup. My phone used to last around 26hrs, moderate use on Subtly Modified Stock with CWM and Lagfix ROM.

Does this mean that my phone still has them gremlins even if I have reflashed to stock ROM?

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I love the rc2 icons, are they part of a complete set, possibly for ADW? This is my favorite ROM yet about the only thing that would perfect it for me would be if I could match the rest of my icons, at least the ones on my homescreen.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 184

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
My battery stats keep resetting in the Battery Info in the Applications setting. Any way to prevent this from.happening

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

sunsurfer42

Jan 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
Battery is dying fast lately. 13 hrs average life. Heavy use in mornings and evenings on my commute. Battery stats say android system using 49%. Display only at 20%. Any suggestions? Would a log help? Thanks in advance.

Please...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts