[Q] Is it possible to add apps to GApps?

Search This thread

JXRT190

Jul 30, 2013
I've been changing ROMs a lot lately to just try them out and everything and it's been a pain having to install Titanium Backup everytime then install all the other apps manually. Is it possible to add them to Titanium Backup so that I can just install them when flashing then get right to work restoring backups when the phone boots and I'm done with first time setup?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I've been changing ROMs a lot lately to just try them out and everything and it's been a pain having to install Titanium Backup everytime then install all the other apps manually. Is it possible to add them to Titanium Backup so that I can just install them when flashing then get right to work restoring backups when the phone boots and I'm done with first time setup?

Its easy:

Make a nandroid backup via CWM or TWRP. When you have installed the new rom just install Titanium Backup und select "Extract from nandroid backup". All apps included in the backup will be shown up and you can select all apps you need and install them with one click.

JXRT190

Jul 30, 2013
Its easy:

Make a nandroid backup via CWM or TWRP. When you have installed the new rom just install Titanium Backup und select "Extract from nandroid backup". All apps included in the backup will be shown up and you can select all apps you need and install them with one click.

Does this require the paid version of Titanium Backup?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have the paid version. It's really worth the 5 bucks. I'll check out a free solution :)

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Does this require the paid version of Titanium Backup?

Here is a free solution: Nandroid Manager.

JXRT190

Jul 30, 2013
I have the paid version. It's really worth the 5 bucks. I'll check out a free solution :)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I guess I'll just break down and buy the paid version. Syncing to the cloud would be helpful too.

Reactions: LS.xD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I guess I'll just break down and buy the paid version. Syncing to the cloud would be helpful too.