[ROM] Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 2.1 Hammerhead

Search This thread

Kevterminator

Mar 7, 2011
Great Release once more though i already started to like the "Broken" Settings Screen :p
But - Developers Help me please.
My Boottime exceeds 3 Minutes due to the System Spending 2 whole Minutes on the Data Scan and "Unpacking Native Libraries" for every App
Here a Logcat fragment:

I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.herocraft.game.majesty-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.google.android.apps.body-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.ielfgame.fireBall-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.SteamBirds-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.galapagossoft.trialdemo-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.diafgames.raptorgame-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/org.jtb.alogcat-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.outfit7.talkingtom-2.apk
D/dalvikvm( 901): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1212K, 11% free 11371K/12679K, paused 3ms+7ms
W/PackageParser( 901): No actions in intent filter at /data/app/com.rovio.angrybirds-1.apk Binary XML file line #38
W/PackageParser( 901): Unknown element under <application>: supports-screens at /data/app/com.rovio.angrybirds-1.apk Binary XML file line #50
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.rovio.angrybirds-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.galapagossoft.wind2-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.alife.isinku-2.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.silvertree.cordy-1.apk
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.rhmsoft.fm.hd-2.apk
I/PackageParser( 901): me.zed_0xff.android.alchemy: compat added android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/me.zed_0xff.android.alchemy-2.apk
I/PackageParser( 901): com.tencent.research.drop: compat added android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/com.tencent.research.drop-2.apk
D/dalvikvm( 901): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1243K, 11% free 11387K/12743K, paused 1ms+7ms
I/PackageManager( 901): Unpacking native libraries for /data/app/net.hexage.robotek.hd-2.apk

I/PackageManager( 901): Time to scan packages: 115.364 seconds

I have Currently over 250 Apps Installed and the Bootup is taking insanely long, is this Correct? Should it unpack native libraries every Time?

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
i just flashed and deleted cache as it suggested and now my market goes back to the home screen after i try to add an account... seems odd

hateman

Sep 19, 2007
Gokels
Hi lowtraxx

I have the same problem on my Mac (OS X Lion) with Android File Transfer.
This is the logcat.

Regards

Code:
08-05 16:23:52.380: DEBUG/dalvikvm(1025): GC_EXPLICIT freed 167K, 7% free 6833K/7303K, paused 5ms+2ms
08-05 16:23:57.390: DEBUG/dalvikvm(590): GC_EXPLICIT freed 410K, 8% free 6669K/7175K, paused 5ms+2ms
08-05 16:24:16.680: ERROR/MtpServer(590): deletePath stat failed for /mnt/sdcard/eBooks/untitled folder: No such file or directory
08-05 16:24:20.100: DEBUG/dalvikvm(447): GC_EXPLICIT freed 644K, 40% free 16966K/28231K, paused 6ms+4ms
08-05 16:24:20.110: ERROR/MtpServer(590): deletePath stat failed for /mnt/sdcard/eBooks/untitled folder (2): No such file or directory
08-05 16:24:27.100: DEBUG/MtpServer(590): path: /mnt/sdcard/eBooks/Productivity/Wiley.Lifehacker.3rd.Edition.Jun.2011.epub parent: 332 storageID: 00010001
08-05 16:24:27.260: ERROR/MtpServer(590): got unsupported command UNKNOWN
08-05 16:24:27.270: ERROR/MtpServer(590): got unsupported command UNKNOWN
08-05 16:25:05.050: DEBUG/dalvikvm(535): GC_EXPLICIT freed 15K, 11% free 19981K/22407K, paused 2ms+2ms

You could use dropbox to push the logcat to.

daniel_cassian

Mar 3, 2008
Bucharest
I'd like to thank for instructions. Even though you have no idea how lost i felt :) in your language ... my reading through this forum for the past month helped me to understand what you said and then to flash this rom.
Thank you, and hope for future better releases.

bignadad

Jan 20, 2009
Bville, SC
Not sure if its been mentioned yet or happening to anyone else, but every time i reboot the m logo splash screen starts to flutter and seems to be messing up. everything loads fine, but very disturbing looking.. need a video of whats its doing?

musashiken

Feb 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
OnePlus 5T
Not sure if its been mentioned yet or happening to anyone else, but every time i reboot the m logo splash screen starts to flutter and seems to be messing up. everything loads fine, but very disturbing looking.. need a video of whats its doing?

Yeah I have that as well, as do a few others here. It's the 2.1 tiamat kernel. Probably have to do with the cleaned up nvidia code mentioned in the changelog.

lowtraxx

Sep 20, 2007
Augsburg
blog.toshsoft.de

This is a known issue ATM, but its just a cosmetic issue, does not disturb the functioning of the Rom. We are working to fix this.

mpmorph

Jul 25, 2009
Performed a wipe, installed Hammerhead, restored my apps, google maps still doesn't update...:confused:...Did i miss something??

moosc

Feb 21, 2010
Charlotte NC
I thought they said that new kernal was going to do that.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA Premium App

GeekyGuy

Mar 29, 2006
No worries did everything and flashed again and still same issue hmmmm...

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App
I had an issue the first two times I flashed this rom where the initial setup would force close just past the location settings. I restored my nandroid backup then did the Factory Reset in HC. Rebooted to Recovery and did a factory reset here as well as wiping the Dalvik cache. Flashed this rom, the Tachi-gpuOC kernel, and the xoom 3.2 circle battery mod and now everything is working correctly. No FCs on anything and I almost have everythign set back up the way I like it.

Not sure if this would help you or not but you might give it a try

dtech252

Nov 13, 2007
New Castle, DE
about to dive in

No worries did everything and flashed again and still same issue hmmmm...

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App
Did you delete the cache only or do a complete wipe.

From my understanding Josh you are to do a complete wipe/factory restore. Just back up all your user apps w/ titanium before starting, I dont backup sys apps because all this winning may have changed some setting locations etc of these apps. If You have done a factory reset I apologize for misunderstanding.

I had planned on a fresh install so i am ready for a complete wipe, hold tight, ill get back to you.

From install instructions on 1st page: Perform a factory reset within recovery (Wipe data / factory reset) This is a required step.

Razorless

Aug 10, 2008
Ok, everything works fine except for flash.

When I try to watch an HD video it just runs slower, but the quality is the same as SD. Some flash videos actually are super choppy.
Edit: Flash in 3.1 works better in HD, but still not everywhere.

Any thoughts? I mean, my Desire Z @ 1.0 gHz @ 2.3.3 delivers better flash performance than this Tegra 2 thing...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tiamat_forum_banner_lg.png

Team Tiamat Xoom Rom

This rom is presented to you buy the following winners:
    bigrushdog
    solarnz
    TDR
    Lowtraxx
    MAD Industries
    Nusince
    Steady Hawkin​

Special mentions:
    • Roach`- Without him, we would be nowhere!
    • Kelvie - Thanks for the wpa_supplicant
    • Steady Hawkin - Init.d support
    • Jewremy - For the battery circle mod
    • Bazar6 - For fixing up the icons left over from themeing.

And now the rom!
    Rom Features

This is a completely deodexed rom, based on the 3.2 wifi system image. However just because Google and Motorola haven't released 3.2 for the verizon xoom that doesn't mean we don't support it! Thats right. We support 3g devices on 3.2 before Google have even released it.

EPIC features
    • NATIVE 3G SUPPORT
    • SDCard support via mtp. NOTE: your sdcard will now be at /mnt/external1
    • Modified application permissions to allow applications that can write to /sdcard to write to /mnt/external1
    • USB OTG (On The Go) support. Your usb drives will now be mounted automatically under /mnt/usbOTG
    • Android media services scan both internal and MicroSD for media (Gallery, Music, etc)
    • Fast boot times. Your boot times are simply amazing with this rom!
    • Complete localisation support. This means that we have complete support for european devices and their languages.
    • Screenshot support

General Features