Deleting watchfaces

Search This thread

rustin921

May 4, 2012
Wisconsin
Outside of doing a factory reset, is there a way to delete items on the smartphone?

Sent from my Next7P12-8G using xda app-developers app

VegasJoker

Aug 31, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
I wanna delete the default ones or is there any way that you can disable the switch between faces every time you hit the up and down buttons???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alex_herrero

Jul 6, 2010
Buenos Aires
I wanna delete the default ones or is there any way that you can disable the switch between faces every time you hit the up and down buttons???

No, we still don't have a way of removing default watchfaces. You can install Glance (or similar) and those buttons will be usable for other cool functions!

letsgoflyers81

Jun 25, 2007

You can't delete the default watch faces, but you can install custom firmware to get rid of them. Go to www.pebblebits.com and you can choose what you want to remove. I got rid of everything but Notifications and Settings.

Reactions: trrubicon06

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You delete watch faces through the pebble phone app. At the top of the app you touch and select watch apps. Then delete by pressing the little X.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

You can't delete the default watch faces, but you can install custom firmware to get rid of them. Go to www.pebblebits.com and you can choose what you want to remove. I got rid of everything but Notifications and Settings.