[LP+] xSystemUI - Custom SystemUI Header Image, With 8 Ready Sets

Search This thread

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
9aVLvyE.jpg

xSystemUI Header is an Xposed Module, That will modify your SystemUI Header, to a Custom image by your own selection, Or a ready set from the module, Plus the ability to modify QuickSettings/Toggles background, using the Color Picker .​

Requirements :
  • Root .
  • Xposed Framework Installed .
  • Lollipop ROM .
  • Pure SystemUI, like the one Nexus ROMs, CM12/12.1, AOSP 5, Xp LP Stock ROMs ..etc .

Features :
  • Ability to select a Custom Header Image, Plus Custom QS BG Color .
  • 8 Ready Sets, that will change your Header Image & QS BG according to the selected set .

Usage :

Custom
  • Tap "Header Image".
  • Select " Custom " .
  • Pick an image from the gallery you want .
  • Select a color from "Quick Toggles BG" ColorPicker .
  • Force Close your SystemUI, if your SystemUI didn't restart when Force Closed, you need to restart then.

Ready-Sets
  • Tap "Header Image".
  • Select the color you prefer, the Header Image & QS BG will be changed according to the selected color .
  • Force Close your SystemUI, if your SystemUI didn't restart when Force Closed, you need to restart then.

Note :
  • After selecting the image, it will be saved to your Internal Storage, So Please do not delete it when you select Custom Option, Or your SystemUI Header will be transparent .

Credits :
  • My bro, @Serajr .
  • ColorPicker dev .
  • @Mouaz Kaadan for testing .

To Be Added :
  • Time Ready Sets, Time Custom Sets, I'm having a problem in "dynamic/friendly" SystemUI restarting, if you can help me achieve that, PM me please.

XDA:DevDB Information
xSystemUI, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
abo hani
Xposed Package Name: com.abohani.xsystemui

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-05

Created 2016-01-05
Last Updated 2016-01-05

steveglowplunk

Sep 15, 2015
Some feedbacks.
1. Extream lag while pulling down the quick toggles panel after applying a custom image which is about 3mb big.
2. Can't revert to the unmoded header. Removing the module doesn't help.
Anyway this module is awsome:)Nice work!

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
Some feedbacks.
1. Extream lag while pulling down the quick toggles panel after applying a custom image which is about 3mb big.
2. Can't revert to the unmoded header. Removing the module doesn't help.
Anyway this module is awsome:)Nice work!

The best resolution is : h:500, w:2000. or any 1:4 pic .
For reverting back, disabling the module and restarting would disable the module work, it's powered by xposed, not enabled => won't change anything .

Btw, what's your device/model please?

Reactions: steveglowplunk

steveglowplunk

Sep 15, 2015
The best resolution is : h:500, w:2000. or any 1:4 pic .
For reverting back, disabling the module and restarting would disable the module work, it's powered by xposed, not enabled => won't change anything .

Btw, what's your device/model please?
Thanks for replying:)
I'm using xperia sp with candy5 rom. I also have blurred system ui module and it's compatible with your xSystemUI:D
Also adding an option for importing custom images from cm file manager would be nice:)

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
I'm using xperia sp with candy5 rom. I also have blurred system ui module and it's compatible with your xSystemUI:D
Also adding an option for importing custom images from cm file manager would be nice:)

Gonna work on it, just working on compatible issue on Xperia Z Stock LP issue.

I may include Time sets in the next update.

Ricardo_Is

May 4, 2011
São Paulo
Awesome module but unfortunately don't work for AOSP 6.0 yet.
Abo Hani do you have plans to make it work on AOSP MM?
Thanks for share your great work.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

md07

Jun 26, 2010
i have idea: can you add weather on header? i mean header will change background same as weather condition

Reactions: qzxi

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
i have idea: can you add weather on header? i mean header will change background same as weather condition

Awesome suggest! will work on it .

Can you provide your SystemUI.apk please ? along with the framework-res.apk , plus if you can upload the Xposed logs.

Last edited:

xdaLAMD

Jan 10, 2016
For some reason i just can make it work, i have a Note 4(910C, with lillipop 5.1.1), the module is active in xpose but i just cant make it to work, i tryed reseting the cellphone after the changes or closing the SystemUI module and nothing :(

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
For some reason i just can make it work, i have a Note 4(910C, with lillipop 5.1.1), the module is active in xpose but i just cant make it to work, i tryed reseting the cellphone after the changes or closing the SystemUI module and nothing :(

You need a pure SystemUI, Samsung SystemUI files are different, at this time i didn't support it, for 2 reasons :

- No header to modify ? only Quick toggles background ( and it's gonna be weird ) .
- I'm not into Samsung modding yet.

abo hani

Jan 30, 2013
St. Wendel
syriantc.com
Ill have the requested files up in about 10 minutes. Thanks man!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-hhLDBypGyQVmU5WTZlU0ItZzg&usp=sharing

Here is the SystemUI.apk, Framework-res.apk, Xposed logs from Nexus 6P running Pure Nexus ROM on 6.0.1

Just one last thing please, what doesn't work ? Image and/or Color ? plus, try to long press on the SystemUI Header, and let me know if you see any strange color/drawable appear instead of the TEAL Color .

Thanks!

ripv2

Sep 22, 2014
Newington, CT
After installing module and rebooting and then choosing a header color and rebooting again the changes wernt applied.

Just one last thing please, what doesn't work ? Image and/or Color ? plus, try to long press on the SystemUI Header, and let me know if you see any strange color/drawable appear instead of the TEAL Color .

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9aVLvyE.jpg

xSystemUI Header is an Xposed Module, That will modify your SystemUI Header, to a Custom image by your own selection, Or a ready set from the module, Plus the ability to modify QuickSettings/Toggles background, using the Color Picker .​

Requirements :
    • Root .
    • Xposed Framework Installed .
    • Lollipop ROM .
    • Pure SystemUI, like the one Nexus ROMs, CM12/12.1, AOSP 5, Xp LP Stock ROMs ..etc .

Features :
    • Ability to select a Custom Header Image, Plus Custom QS BG Color .
    • 8 Ready Sets, that will change your Header Image & QS BG according to the selected set .

Usage :

Custom
    • Tap "Header Image".
    • Select " Custom " .
    • Pick an image from the gallery you want .
    • Select a color from "Quick Toggles BG" ColorPicker .

Ready-Sets
    • Tap "Header Image".
    • Select the color you prefer, the Header Image & QS BG will be changed according to the selected color .

Note :
    • After selecting the image, it will be saved to your Internal Storage, So Please do not delete it when you select Custom Option, Or your SystemUI Header will be transparent .

Credits :
    • My bro, @Serajr .
    • ColorPicker dev .
    • @Mouaz Kaadan for testing .

To Be Added :
    • Time Ready Sets, Time Custom Sets, I'm having a problem in "dynamic/friendly" SystemUI restarting, if you can help me achieve that, PM me please.

XDA:DevDB Information
    xSystemUI, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    abo hani
    Xposed Package Name: com.abohani.xsystemui

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-05

Created 2016-01-05
    Last Updated 2016-01-05
    Download :

Screenshots :

App interface
    xYoCQyB.png

Custom Example
    bA9WSyr.png

Yellow Example (it's not a dark image, but XZ5 SystemUI Port made it like this )
    x3CGru3.png

Gonna work on it, just working on compatible issue on Xperia Z Stock LP issue.

I may include Time sets in the next update.
    Suggestion #1: Input an option that can leave users a choice if they want to stretch or zoom image.

Suggestion #2: Instead of stretching, why not hide the half-part on the whole image? Coz it's pretty ugly when it's not stretched... You got what I'm saying here?

Suggestion #3: It's kinda tiring to always pkill on terminal emulator to just restart the SystemUI, so... Why not add it on the module? Like serajr's BlurredSystemUI.

Suggestion #4: Color of the Header Texts can be changed to match image...

:D :) ;) :good:

#1, #2, #3, #4 :
    • gonna Add ( stretch, zoom, cropcenter ) to custom header image selection .
    • Restarting from the app gonna also be added .
    • Header Texts, some of them are in Styles.xml, So it may/will look ugly gonna see what isn't in Styles and see if it worth it or not.

Glad to say - Solved! All is OK after some enable re-enable module with rebooting between and giving permission to memory. Now module works[emoji106]
    from XT910 or XT925 using Tapatalk

First, Congrats!
    Second, " giving permissions to memory " ? please explain :p .

@abo hani

Can you spare time and think about my suggestion of changing color of text/icons on headers? Mainly because of this kind of situations:

Jeif9rA.png

I think I don't have to explain why...

:D :) ;) :good:

Answered above :p
    Quicky offtopic post, Hardcore otaku ? or simple one ( who just watched big animes ) .

Awesome suggest! will work on it .

Can you provide your SystemUI.apk please ? along with the framework-res.apk , plus if you can upload the Xposed logs.