[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

Search This thread

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
This build of CM10 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM10. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

android.png

as per usual:
Code:
I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,
or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.

This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
None

Instructions:
Download rom
Go to recovery
Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
Flash rom
Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
Boot into rom
???
Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

A special thanks goes to flip35 for acting as a canary for cm10 =]

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!! =^_^=

Last edited:

MR_XXIV

Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Is this only for CDMA devices or for both GSM and CDMA ?? Sorry for the Noob question just barely got myself a Unlocked Galaxy nexus and I am coming from a HTC Sensation :D

aysiu

Feb 26, 2011
Is this only for CDMA devices or for both GSM and CDMA ?? Sorry for the Noob question just barely got myself a Unlocked Galaxy nexus and I am coming from a HTC Sensation :D
toro is CDMA, and this is also a thread posted in the CDMA subforum, so I'm guessing CDMA and not GSM.

lextex

Sep 1, 2010
Thanks for the contributions, OP!

Quick question, though -- should Facebook contact sync be working with this build? I still don't see it...

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
yes, just CDMA.. I would make a universal but I don't have a maguro off hand.. I load this rom up myself while I'm uploading it, and I won't post it if the build isn't working

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Thanks for the contributions, OP!

Quick question, though -- should Facebook contact sync be working with this build? I still don't see it...

no, cyanogenmod himself took it out because of how buggy it is.. and believe me when i say it was rather buggy.... x.x if i remember correctly he said he will reimplement it as soon as facebook gets theyre app working properly.. cant seem to find where i read this, so take that with a grain of salt..

chadwick359

Aug 9, 2010
Sorry to bug, but I'm not seeing the option to enable the search key in the 3/6 build. Am I missing something or is it gone? (Oh please don't let it be gone)

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Sorry to bug, but I'm not seeing the option to enable the search key in the 3/6 build. Am I missing something or is it gone? (Oh please don't let it be gone)

do you mean in the navigation bar? this rom is based upon what is actually merged into cyanogenmod code, that ability hasn't merged yet.. i was playing around with that last night tho.. the way the developer is doing it is rather interesting..

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
i am now committing the way the maintainer does it, as he has solved the my verizon app issue, it just doesnt work to well on wifi.. im now using koush's proprietary toro repo

also to note, after he solved this he made a new official nightly.. i wouldn't be to upset if u grabbed it, but its exactly how mine is currently.. my build tonight should be almost identical to this but with whatever has merged since then, if anything

chadwick359

Aug 9, 2010
I do mean in the Nav bar, apologies for being unclear.

I just came from an outdated kang from Winner, and the option was in the old Cyanogen Settings app. I see that most of the options had been merged in to the main settings application.

This build seems very nice, but I may have to roll back/try out AOKP, because I have a hard time operating without the search key.

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
I do mean in the Nav bar, apologies for being unclear.

I just came from an outdated kang from Winner, and the option was in the old Cyanogen Settings app. I see that most of the options had been merged in to the main settings application.

This build seems very nice, but I may have to roll back/try out AOKP, because I have a hard time operating without the search key.

i understand, mainly on the fact that i love my keys in reverse (recent apps, home, back) and i do miss this feature.. as were u, i came from winner00's rom too, i changed from that to the official nightly because id rather stay in line with whats being merged, not things that could be merged but isn't.. i am really excited for this feature and i really cant wait...

short/y

Mar 9, 2006
Silly-con Valley
I'm on the official nightly and it rejects my Verizon login but the widget data use display is accurate so the official nightly isn't 100% right yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This build of CM10 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM10. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

android.png

as per usual:
    Code:
    I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,
    or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.

This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
    None

Instructions:
    Download rom
    Go to recovery
    Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
    Flash rom
    Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
    Boot into rom
    ???
    Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

A special thanks goes to flip35 for acting as a canary for cm10 =]

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!! =^_^=
    CM Nightlies BBQLog

Changelog:
    6/10/12 - ∞
    my team mate, housry23, is taking over building and doing changelogs for this rom, to not muddy up the forums he is posting on this thread

ill still be around, as this is now a team effort.. go Team Keyblade!

Full Changelog before housry23's
    this will probably be the end of the line.. we had a good run during cm9 and not really during the beginning of cm10.. I will definitely continue my work on my kitchen and maybe churn out a few raosp for certain devices... I would like to thank everyone who helped or even used the ROM..

so long, and thanks for all the fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Changelog:
    4/19/12
    Bluetooth: Add MAP Profile features
    Remove the deprecated heapsize preference
    Bluetooth MAP profile should get ur phone to sync right with ford sync
    *as of time of posting, no official nightly for today*