JB 4.1.1 now hitting N7s OTA

Search This thread

FrayAdjacent

Dec 22, 2010
Austin Texas
I wonder how long until the CDMA version gets it. It seems the CDMA GNex is the bastard child, and doesn't get the same attention.

You GSM GN owners can get the nice pogo pin dock off the Play store for $55. Us CDMA GN owners gotta go directly to Samsung and pay $90 for basically the same thing.

That's one of the major reasons I'd love to go get an SIII right now. All of the accessories work with all of the carrier's versions. Making the GN different was a mistake.

fixyourtech

Dec 27, 2011
Milwaukee
I wonder how long until the CDMA version gets it. It seems the CDMA GNex is the bastard child, and doesn't get the same attention.

You GSM GN owners can get the nice pogo pin dock off the Play store for $55. Us CDMA GN owners gotta go directly to Samsung and pay $90 for basically the same thing.

That's one of the major reasons I'd love to go get an SIII right now. All of the accessories work with all of the carrier's versions. Making the GN different was a mistake.

Ya the cdma versions aren't really true Nexus devices :cool:

18t

Jun 12, 2010
Denver
Want my cdma jb update. 4.04 made my gn laggy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

bso44

Oct 2, 2010
If I take this OTA out of the box, will it prevent me from unlocking the bootloader and rooting?

big samm

Mar 31, 2007
Montreal
Should I update or not?
uploadfromtaptalk1342545697115.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7

Top Liked Posts