By HSD-Pilot, Senior Member on 13th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2012, 02:54 PM |#61  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It may be useful to someone.
I installed the T-Mobile I.C.S. I am not happy with the radio. I tried to flash a radio from 2.3.5: for the first time successfully, but the radio version has remained the same in the settings. I decided to repeat the experiment. Flashed a second time, radio has changed in the settings, but the phone went mad and became uncontrollable. I panicked, ran without thinking, and tried to FlashIt rolled forward stock T-Mobile. Oops.
It's not all. On the screen appeared a red logo and the screen goes black. I was able to go into ap fastboot. I tried to flash it with different firmware (via the flashit and the RSD). And even charge the phone two times (there was even the animation is charging). I still did it. FlashIt - T-Mobile Stock - Recovery - I.C.S Leak. Everything is working. Only there is no Root and radio quiet.
Unfortunately, I can not remember the sequence of their actions. flashed that one, then the other way. And at first tried the firmware is different, in different order.

20th May 2012, 03:00 PM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 2,483

More
What????? :what:
20th May 2012, 03:55 PM |#63  
Flag Moscow

More
Yes, sir...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSD-Pilot

What????? :what:

Yes, sir. This is exactly the case.
While I enjoyed the translator. And the meaning of my message could be a little upset. For this reason, I tend to write short sentences. In a large sense of sentences longer lost in translation.
20th May 2012, 09:46 PM |#64  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 7,959

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel2012

I installed the T-Mobile I.C.S. I am not happy with the radio. I tried to flash a radio from 2.3.5: for the first time successfully, but the radio version has remained the same in the settings. I decided to repeat the experiment. Flashed a second time, radio has changed in the settings, but the phone went mad and became uncontrollable. I panicked, ran without thinking, and tried to FlashIt rolled forward stock T-Mobile. Oops.
It's not all. On the screen appeared a red logo and the screen goes black. I was able to go into ap fastboot. I tried to flash it with different firmware (via the flashit and the RSD). And even charge the phone two times (there was even the animation is charging). I still did it. FlashIt - T-Mobile Stock - Recovery - I.C.S Leak. Everything is working. Only there is no Root and radio quiet.
Unfortunately, I can not remember the sequence of their actions. flashed that one, then the other way. And at first tried the firmware is different, in different order.

I don't know exactly what you mean. You played around with your device, got a softbrick and restored your system but without root? Yeah, that's what we've already done. But what are you reffering for? Sorry, didn't understand you right..

Edit: You got a radio without function??? So flash the current ICS Baseband.
21st May 2012, 12:23 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW

More
That's what in don't realy understand. Sounds that he got no Radio

BTW: It's an German Leak, so it could happen that the Radio isn't working right in other Regions.
21st June 2012, 02:54 PM |#66  

More
hello all , i've try this methode morning and it work .

then i've try to use flashit to flash rom stock EU and they brick another time.

But now this methode don't work . they fail at 11/15 USB- error occured while reading writing.

├ędit: bug come from USB 3 razr don't love
21st June 2012, 03:09 PM |#67  
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW

More
Sounds like an problem with your PC. You got the newest driver for your RazR? Did you disconnect your RazR in process of flashing?

And the Main Question is got > what shows your Display, when you boot in AP? Anything about Battery Low?

BTW: You can't flash back to GB after you had installed this Leak.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
25th June 2012, 08:49 AM |#68  
Flag Serra, ES

More
Unhappy
I did this procedure but when I go to update with the ICS, the operation is aborted ...
29th June 2012, 11:55 PM |#69  
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 2

More
will it unbrick my phone too
i am on ASIA RETAIL GB 2.3.6??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)