MsmDownloadTool hunting

Search This thread

LLStarks

Jun 1, 2012
But now we know the filename. This one is apparently for 9.5.4 on the EU model (GM1913). Can't find one for the other builds. Maybe it works for US/Global/India.

Last edited:

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007
Yes, this program will literally transform the T-Mobile variant into the international version you can buy from OnePlus directly. There is literally no difference between the two, you get the same OTAs as international version just as if you bought it from OnePlus

I believe the 6t tmobile version after the conversion could get over the air update. U have to.inject the updates manually. Quote me if im wrong but that was one of thw reason why i didnt convert my 6t.

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Not true. OTAs worked fine after full conversion.

U should have no issues with OTA, the tool turns ur phone back to as it was in the box, it relock bootloader, u roots and stock recovery, now there are some out there that could be modded to not delete userdata and no relock bootloader which means no incremental OTAs

LLStarks

Jun 1, 2012
Permanent SIM unlock can probably be done with fastboot commands after a bootloader unlock.

Last edited:

Atlantian

Sep 17, 2010
Los Angeles
I just called OP for the literally the 10th time today.
I told them I don't care about my warranty.. I just want the msm tool and unlock. Bin generator. They said that their technical support team is working on it. They also said they will be sending me an email with either the link for the MSM tool either today or tomorrow.

I doubt they will just give a token generator out but once we Hve our hands on the msm tool. We can sort some things out.

Top Liked Posts