[App] [Share] Smali2java - Decompile Smali Files To Java

Search This thread

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Smali2java - Decompile Smali Files To Java

This is not my work - I am just sharing this programme which some people may find interesting

smali2java is based on smali files generated by apktool v1.5.0 with baksmali v1.3.4. smali2java depends on information such as code line number(.line keyword) and varialbe name(.local keyword) etc. Thus it can furthest reduce orignal java source code. The reduced java code will keep orignal variable names. The code sequence will be the same as orignal java code too. And also for this reason, this tool has limitaion. It only works for those smali files that have line numbers and varialbe name. Some java compiler options can eliminate these information from bytecodes.

Screenshots in spoiler

ivjmrr.jpg

bi1mhv.jpg

Note - This is probably only useful just to compare for learning - Its unlikely you will be able to build anything from this

Download - Here

Original Website - Here

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Smali2java - Decompile Smali Files To Java

This is not my work - I am just sharing this programme which some people may find interesting

smali2java is based on smali files generated by apktool v1.5.0 with baksmali v1.3.4. smali2java depends on information such as code line number(.line keyword) and varialbe name(.local keyword) etc. Thus it can furthest reduce orignal java source code. The reduced java code will keep orignal variable names. The code sequence will be the same as orignal java code too. And also for this reason, this tool has limitaion. It only works for those smali files that have line numbers and varialbe name. Some java compiler options can eliminate these information from bytecodes.

Screenshots in spoiler

ivjmrr.jpg

bi1mhv.jpg

Note - This is probably only useful just to compare for learning - Its unlikely you will be able to build anything from this

Download - Here

Original Website - Here
    But What About Compiling

as stated in the op
    unlikey you will be able to compile the java files - its just for learning and comparing java to smali but you can always try if you want

please just press the thanks button instead of creating clutter in a thread and also dont quote the entire op