[leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Search This thread

fguerra024

Aug 2, 2012
Toronto
Flashed with Odin (not including the pit file), let it boot and setup my phone, booted into recovery, flashed Philz latest Kernel for ZSLM5. So far the phone has been running buttery smooth. Like room temperature butter... Unlike the butter found in some XXLSC based roms which seemed to have just came out of the fridge! I wonder if we will start to see some ZSLM5 based roms soon?

Reactions: dsmas

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Has anybody tried to use airview permission fix by ianbbaa or any other JB based rom which has airview on this rom?

Last edited:

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
i flash it yesterday n tested everything is smooth n this doesn't come wif notifications panel n airview.
i try to root it using philz cwm xxlsc 3.99 rooted successful.
enjoy it n flash it at ur own risk !!

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Has anybody tried to use airview permission fix by ianbbaa or any other JB based rom which has airview on this rom?
u need to get the gallery from xxlsc leak n put it in the system.
remember to delete the old gallery .apk n .obex

routey

May 18, 2012
have not flash the rom but running the LM5 kernel on LSC and everything seems to be running much much smoother as compared to the LSC kernel ! this is how jellybean should have been imo.

DarkArmada

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
about.me
Flashed via Odin, used PhilZ root kernel and now rooted. Just restoring apps now. Looks very similar to LSA (what I was on before) but haven't tested smoothness a whole lot yet, I was using Nova Launcher anyway. Looking good.

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012
Mirror Please

Can some body provide direct link like unionrom or galaxyrom or Sourceforge

I have many restriction here at my place so cannot download from any other

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
how do i flash these with mobile odin ?
in Kernel, i put in the philz kernel
then what else ? what about the System, Data, Cache, Param, Modem ?

Just use PC odin, no need to put PhilZ kernel!!!

Choose CODE in PDA, MODEM in PHONE, Multi CSC in CSC

multi.jpg

Based on your phone sd card capacity you can also use PIT but not mandatory.

for more instruction:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424997

Last edited:
Reactions: hihipunkt

bongski55

Jan 14, 2011
The first download link blocked by my network. The 2nd one keep asking me to download chrome AND i AM USING CHROME!

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
how do i flash these with mobile odin ?
in Kernel, i put in the philz kernel
then what else ? what about the System, Data, Cache, Param, Modem ?
use Mobile odin ?very simple just open the 1st file it will occupied those which need to fill up.
now u can see 2 empty bracket not filled wif anything one is cache n another is modern just fill modern n cache fill in CSC.
enjoy ur flash at ur own risk.

DarkArmada

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
about.me
Sorry can you please clarify the above? Seems like two contradictory statements.

I am assuming that you meant to say, that you just flashed this leak without PIT ?

Fixed my post. WITHOUT PIT ;)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

With the xml it works great xD

Airview works with this fix people! Try on Snote and the stock video player!

Our Note is so smooth with airview on videos... Nothing compared with XXLSC or other leaks!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

FIXED - working now. Deleted .xml file, repasted, fixed permissions again. Restarted and working fine. Awesome. Never played with Airview before.

Last edited:
Reactions: clandestino123

fguerra024

Aug 2, 2012
Toronto
I'm a little confused, is there an airview fix? I followed the link above but the thread it took me to didn't seem to have anything about an airview fix

Another note about this build, the Samsung stock keyboard has never run snappier for me. I always found it to be a laggy keyboard when typing fast but this one can keep up with me. Also, not sure if all xxlsa and lsc roms had swipe in the stock keyboard, but I just discovered it on this one. Nice

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

DarkArmada

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
about.me

Top Liked Posts