1,078 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,846

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2014, 09:01 AM |#4021  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Address Book not working for outgoing calls
While making outgoing calls, App is not pulling name from Address Book. instead it's adding 4 Zeros in prefix. Anyone else facing this issue ?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Does App support automatic encryption of MP3/AMR & WAV. I found that only WAV is supported for encryption and that too for manual only.

Any website where I can find normal FAQs.

Thanks !
17th December 2014, 11:49 PM |#4022  
Thanks Meter: 522

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz798

Is there any way to get Call Recorder to work with the new Hangouts Dialer?
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/09...hangouts-v2-3/

Just announced: The Hangouts dialer now truly identifies itself as a dialer: http://www.androidcentral.com/hangou...-itself-dialer

@skvalex, since the Hangouts dialer is now recognized as a true phone dial pad, do you think you might be able to get the needed hooks to make CR work with the Hangouts Dialer?

Thanks
18th December 2014, 08:10 PM |#4023  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 154

More
@skvalex

I purchased your app from HERE with a gmail account.

For some reasons i have to delete that gmail account with which i have purchased your app.

If I delete the gmail account will your app still stay activated & get updated in future ??

Is there any way to change the login email address in the link above ??
18th December 2014, 09:54 PM |#4024  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,385

More
@skvalex I am having an issue with the app not recording but yet the app says it is recording. I cleared data and tried again.. Same results.. It only happens on a few calls and not all. Started to notice this since last update. It is on the note 4

BAD ASS NOTE 4
19th December 2014, 12:52 AM |#4025  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@skvalex no answer for my request, please. Is too much money for no support.
Give me an answer.
19th December 2014, 01:01 AM |#4026  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Question the price
skvalex,

this app is really nice and works flawlessly on my note 3 (trial version), But I do have a couple of questions for you.

Why are you selling this app at such a high price?
better yet, why is this app not free and make money off advertising?

you would make a killing off advertising money, considering its the only one that works right now. You're making peanuts compared to what you could be making in ad cash.

flappy bird made 50k a day! you could kill if this app was free! it actually works and does an incredible recording job on my note 3!

I will purchase it by end of trial if the app stays as stable as it has been though.
The Following User Says Thank You to itster2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itster2 Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 02:00 AM |#4027  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muccioli

Hi, i purchase your app, install in my XT1225, and use it, but in the call recorder the other voice is extremely low. xt1225 ia the same phone like xt1254, sold in USA. XT1225 sold only in Brazil.
My settings:
Recording:
Device>Other
Method>Recording method>Standard API
Standar API>Settings>MP3>Microphone>Volume>100%

Ask you again, if i choose Device> Motorola DROID turbo XT1254, call recorder Works fine to record both voices?
My phone is not rooted.

Thanks again.

Carlos

This app really requires root and a kernel that has been patched to work with 2 way call recording.

BAD ASS NOTE 4
19th December 2014, 02:01 AM |#4028  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

More
Quote:

hi, i purchase your app, install in my xt1225, and use it, but in the call recorder the other voice is extremely low. Xt1225 ia the same phone like xt1254, sold in usa. Xt1225 sold only in brazil.
My settings:
Recording:
Device>other
method>recording method>standard api
standar api>settings>mp3>microphone>volume>100%

ask you again, if i choose device> motorola droid turbo xt1254, call recorder works fine to record both voices?
My phone is not rooted.

Thanks again.

Carlos

bad ass note 4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1418950910181.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	3071206  
The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BACARDILIMON Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 02:11 AM |#4029  
Quote:

My phone is not rooted.

Without root you may try every audio source for standard api only. Nothing else can be done without root.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 03:44 AM |#4030  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:

Hi, i purchase your app, install in my XT1225, and use it, but in the call recorder the other voice is extremely low. xt1225 ia the same phone like xt1254, sold in USA. XT1225 sold only in Brazil.
My settings:
Recording:
Device>Other
Method>Recording method>Standard API
Standar API>Settings>MP3>Microphone>Volume>100%

Ask you again, if i choose Device> Motorola DROID turbo XT1254, call recorder Works fine to record both voices?
My phone is not rooted.

Thanks again.

Carlos

I have a virgin note 3 with stock 4.4.2 kitkat, used kingo root utility to root it and this call recorder works great with default settings. try kingo or any root utility and see what happens.
19th December 2014, 03:44 AM |#4031  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I tried it on note 3 T-Mobile, recording fine but cause random reboot. Most of the time while in the middle of conversation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)