[APP][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 653

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2015, 12:21 PM |#1931  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
What about the compatibilitycheck? According to Amplify, it asks for too many alarms permissions. What effects may it have in battery drain?

12th July 2015, 03:28 PM |#1932  
Thanks Meter: 642

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang

I'll try that & see what happens. What stumps me was that on .97 after installing, I didn't touch a single setting. Installed, set brightness & that's it.

When I had an apk to install, I'd install it with no issues. I could tap next or install just fine.

Edit: That setting actually fixes the issue. Just installed 2 apks while lux was running. Appreciate the help

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No worries. Mine started acting like yours did a while back and this fixed it for me. I've been using this alternative overlay since then with no issues so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseiyo

What about the compatibilitycheck? According to Amplify, it asks for too many alarms permissions. What effects may it have in battery drain?

Nothing significant that I can see. You can use an app like BetterBatteryStats or WakeLockDetector to check for yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to mondohow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mondohow Ad-Free
12th July 2015, 03:33 PM |#1933  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseiyo

It does this while the display is on, so it shouldn't cause any issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
12th July 2015, 10:35 PM |#1934  
New York City
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Does the update work well on s6?
20th July 2015, 04:28 PM |#1935  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It's still broken on my Note 2. 4.4.2
Only updates when opening the app and when pressing refresh. My sensor works fine.
22nd July 2015, 09:32 AM |#1936  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Sleep list is not working. Randomly working and stopping.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atharkhan101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Atharkhan101 Ad-Free
25th July 2015, 08:04 AM |#1937  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I don't know if this issue was ever resolved but there is an issue with the "Sunset" setting whereby the phone has data inputs for "Sunset" and "Sunrise" Reversed. Using Auto mode, the phone is suppose to go into day mode and night mode depending on the time listed on the phone and the values for sunset and sunrise. So when a time of 6pm is set for sunset, the phone is suppose to go into "night mode" and when a time of 6am for "sun rise" is set, it's suppose to go into "day mode". However the opposite occurs and since sunset and sunrise times are reversed, I cannot use "network time" because of that bug.
26th July 2015, 11:20 AM |#1938  
Flag philippines for now
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Is there a conflict when using with open vpn with lux ?
26th July 2015, 04:36 PM |#1939  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Hi,

I recently upgraded to Lollipop 5.1.1 from 5.0.2 and keep getting message about Lux PRO crashing so for now I had to disable it completely, anyone had similar behavior with 511?
26th July 2015, 04:53 PM |#1940  
Flag baghdad
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up nice
great job bro
28th July 2015, 01:36 PM |#1941  
OP Senior Member

More
People with issues: please let me know which device, ROM, version of Lux, and any mods you have (inc. kernels). Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)