[Q] Looking for Telus i317m Note 2 stock rom 4.1.1

Search This thread

mstirton

Jan 9, 2009
Calgary
Well, talk about an exercise in PURE frustration. Had a hard drive on my tower go completely dead...and of course, THAT drive contained all my ROMs I collected over the past while, including the stock ROM for the Telus Note 2.

Doing my usual google search, I have ran into an even greater annoyance. That Hotfile has been taken down by RIAA/MPIAA *spit*. Soooo, that means whatever ROMs were out there, are no longer available. And it seems EVERY page I could find that mentions theses ROMs, links to hotfile. Never understood why people insist in using that instead of the superior torrent alternatives...far faster and none of the games.

I digress.

I am looking for a very specific rom for the Note 2. It first and formost MUST be a Telus based ROM. I do not want one of those all in one ROBELLUS garbage roms (the ones that have Rogers crapware all over)...and of course, the version I am looking for is 4.1.1 UNROOTED.

Does anyone know of a link to one of these that hasn't been taken down like Hotfile has been? Or better, anyone have a link to a torrent? Much appreciate the help. Thanks.