|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 1.0 ** ||Build 41609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
This is my Raphael ROM, customized to my liking, so I decided to share it here. Thanks have to go out to all the great chefs here, who share their knowledge and OEMs ;)

This ROM contains all the latest speed tweaks to make it the fastest possible. I like my phone to be responsive and I can' stand it when it when it's sluggish. Therefore I did everything possible to improve responsiveness and as you will see in the comments in this thread, this ROM flies!

I also threw in some eye candy, mainly a "crystal" clock, so you can actually see the background picture on your homescreen, I updated all the icons in the ROM from the new Windows Mobile 6.5 builds and changed the HTC green to blue, throughout the ROM.

UC (User Customization) is also cooked in, so you can install your own .cabs and .xml provisioning files after you flash the ROM, automatically. I suggest you look into it as it's a great timesaver if you flash a lot.

Here's a list of the applications included. I won't bother to provide fancy build numbers, since I'm sure 99% of the people out there don't really care about that.

Applications that are in/added:

Games >

- Bubble Breaker
- Kevtris
- Solitaire
- Teeter

GPS >

- Chartcross GPSTest
- Google Maps (with Lattitude support)
- HTC GPSTool
- QuickGPS (Rhodium Version)
- Visual GPSce

Internet >

- Rhodium Email Wizard
- Modaco's NoData
- Windows Live/Messenger
- Latest Opera with flash support and zoom slider
- AT&T Proxy Manager

Multimedia >

- HTC Album 2.5 (latest version from the Topaz)
- HTC Audio Booster (latest version from the Topaz)
- HTC FM Radio (latest version from the Topaz)
- HTC MP3 Trimmer (latest version from the Topaz)
- Touch HD InCall Recorder
- TCPMP with all codecs built in
- YouTube application
- Voice Recorder
- Windows Media Player

MS Office

Tweaks >

- Advanced config
- dotFred's task manager and registry editor
- Softkey manager
- Manila Tweaks
- TouchPro Tweak
- Turn on/off Rhodium Notifications Manager
- Turn on/off Finger Menus from Rhodium

Utilities >

- Bluetooth explorer
- HTC Calculator (latest version from the Rhodium)
- Capsure (screen capture appplication)
- File Explorer with preview extension
- PIM Backup
- PocketRAR
- tBattery (monitor battery usage)
- Total Commander
- Sprite Backup
- hTorch
- Remote Desktop
- WorldCard Mobile
- Fuze/Touch Pro keyboard selector

Removed applications:

- A LOT junk...
- If you don't see it in the start menu, it's gone!

Some mods:

- "Carnero's" patched taskbar icons + color battery
- Pretty folder icons in "Programs"
- Pretty WM 6.5 icons in "Settings"
- Clean Start Menu
- Custom ringtones (Fringe theme)
- PTT Button assignment app (in Settings/Buttons)
- Customized and streamlined bootscreen, initial setup screens
- Fluent "EnergyROM" theme throughout the ROM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rom is setup for an AT&T Fuze device, therefore the hardware keyboard is set for that layout. If you want your keyboard to work properly with a european HTC Touch Pro, I suggest downloading this cab and applying it, after you flash the ROM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 41609 Released:

Changelog:

gps polling interval set to 500
changed to higher res icons (for some)
changed icons for visual gpsce and chartcross gps
made google maps modular and uninstallable
google maps updated
RSS Hub from Topaz
Added "Send and Receive All" to System folder (use it to send and receivel all your emails account in one step)
Whole new SYS core from Topaz final 21042!
Added UC notification during initial setup
SMS 3 line view issue gone.. back to normal
Added some SD card tuneup values (to speed up access)
Updated to latest drivers!
Camera blackout issue fixed
New notification manager !
Shortcut to WiFi Wizard in System
New rhodium tweaks folder in tweaks
Incall screen tweak cooked in ! (awesome application)
All new icons throughout the start menu
Updated XIP to 21042 as well
Enabled aGPS again
Cooked in SIPChange to remember your SIP settings
Minor tweaks
Pagepool changed to 24 megs (should be quite a bit faster)
updated fullscreenplayer to tachi version
mp3 trimmer updated to tachi version
teeter updated to tachi version
updated youtube to tachi version
raphael ringtone plugin back in
minor graphics updates
speeeeeed optimizations

Download links

Download!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep in mind EnergyROM is a high performance firmware replacement for your Touch Pro (ATT Fuze) device. It's tailored for power users and people that enjoy tinkering with their devices. Therefore, don't expect a miracle ROM. It will not have excellent battery life and it won't make you coffee in the morning. No, it doesn't do the laundry for you either... When you get a chance, please read this excellent post on battery life tips and how to get the most out of your battery life, while using this ROM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I'm going to use this post as an "addons" post

You can download a custom bootup splashscreen to match this ROM. This will replace your original AT&T, Touch Pro, etc splashscreen that you see as soon as you turn on the phone with the image in the thumbnail below...

Download splash screen here

Attachments

• boot.png
    boot.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
O thx for the info that fast,the 'original' 20764 shows them here :(
I am flashing the rom now,test it tomorrow :D
EDIT: first impression is..........WOW

Last edited:
M

MartyH32

What a great rom to be honest its one of the best I have tried so pretty :)

I like the HTC logo instead of the "Start"

I have a little question, when I use the keyboard on my HTC Pro it displays different characters for example if I press the "-" I get a "/" and ditto with the functions button i get taken to the Calandar. Is there a way to rectify this?

Keep up the good work
Marty

EDIT - All sorted now and happy

Last edited:

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Go to programs,tweaks,and open registry editor.
Go to local machine,hardware,devicemap,keybd and then change the following reistry key:
CWSlayout,open that key by clicking it,change the value from 1 to zero and the problem is fixed :D:D
I had the problem to,but this fixed it for me

jonteponte

Dec 7, 2006
luleå
Remove programs

Hey

Thanks for a great, high quality rom (snappy and graphically beautiful).

i might have stumbled on a small bug tho, not sure since i have not tried to uninstall anything (atleast not this year) before on my touch pro. but since this rom is aimed for fuze i had to install a small fix for that and while i did that i installed a way to large collection of games to just to try but this is where my stumbling began... i found the game-pack useless and wanted to uninstall it ... non of my installed apps where listed under "remove programs", im pretty sure that at least the some of them should be listed there.

keep it up mate =)

cheers

//jonte

ipxsystems

Jun 29, 2007
might have stumbled on a small bug tho, not sure since i have not tried to uninstall anything (atleast not this year) before on my touch pro. but since this rom is aimed for fuze i had to install a small fix for that and while i did that i installed a way to large collection of games to just to try but this is where my stumbling began... i found the game-pack useless and wanted to uninstall it ... non of my installed apps where listed under "remove programs", im pretty sure that at least the some of them should be listed there.

Yes. I spotted this. I have installed 3 apps and only one appears in the "remove programs".

Also had keyboard problem - will try recommended registry fix.

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Hey

Thanks for a great, high quality rom (snappy and graphically beautiful).

i might have stumbled on a small bug tho, not sure since i have not tried to uninstall anything (atleast not this year) before on my touch pro. but since this rom is aimed for fuze i had to install a small fix for that and while i did that i installed a way to large collection of games to just to try but this is where my stumbling began... i found the game-pack useless and wanted to uninstall it ... non of my installed apps where listed under "remove programs", im pretty sure that at least the some of them should be listed there.

keep it up mate =)

cheers

//jonte

Yes. I spotted this. I have installed 3 apps and only one appears in the "remove programs".

Also had keyboard problem - will try recommended registry fix.

Yep, I just noticed this as well, so you're not alone on this. I will look into it, but my bet is that it probably has something to do with the security policies I modified :)

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Yep, I just noticed this as well, so you're not alone on this. I will look into it, but my bet is that it probably has something to do with the security policies I modified :)

Exact thing happened on the last RRE rom. He made a cab fix for it. Ill post it up later if i still have it and if u want to try it or look into it. After installing the cab, soft-reset, then install all your cabs or reinstall for them to show.

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Welcome to the Raphael section!

Here's a Rapidshare mirror for your ROM.

Thank you. I've been around here for a couple of months, but I was too lazy to put my cooking hat back on. That just changed today though... heh.

p.s. Thanks for the link, but I'm about to update the ROM download link (with the add/remove programs fix) :)

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I look at your settingsfix cab but I didn't see anything related to fixing the policy responsible for this (102e). How did get that in there ? heh

Anyway, until I release a fixed rom, along with the Yota Contacts ROM, here's a fix. This will also display all the stuff you've installed so far, so no need to reinstall all your cabs...

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
I look at your settingsfix cab but I didn't see anything related to fixing the policy responsible for this (102e). How did get that in there ? heh

Anyway, until I release a fixed rom, along with the Yota Contacts ROM, here's a fix. This will also display all the stuff you've installed so far, so no need to reinstall all your cabs...

Nope that wasnt it but I see you took care of it. :)

ROM is looking nice ! Keep it up.

The one for poliecies was RRE Policies.cab ;)

mouth

Nov 6, 2006
Melbourne
netrider.net.au
This ROM contains all the speed tweaks I could find and a little bit of eye candy for good measure.
[...]
Manila in this ROM is lighting quick, as well as the rest of the ROM. To me, it rivals Monx's RomeOS or.. hey maybe even faster.
[...]
Stats:

- Free RAM 136 MM (after boot)
- Freem ROM 326 MB (after boot)

Download here

Please tell me what you think in the comments.

Top work! Very much liking this ROM, and it's super speedy and stable. Certainly the most responsive and fastest ROM I've had on my Touch Pro so far.

Kraize

Dec 5, 2007
California
Anyone feel like copying and uploading their /Windows/StartMenu/Programs folder? I kinda accidentally deleted mine :eek:. It would help if you did. I just ended up customizing this and accidentally deleted it >.> and I don't want to hard reset.

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Top work! Very much liking this ROM, and it's super speedy and stable. Certainly the most responsive and fastest ROM I've had on my Touch Pro so far.

Really! :) I guess it's not too shabby for a first try... hah

By the way... new links will appear in the first post in the next 50 minutes or so. I'll have a regular version, regular + Yota contacts, No Manilla and a No Manilla + Yota uploaded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirmed!

Check the attached file in post #5. Should fix it.

I also own a Touch Pro and can confirm that this cab fixes the issue.
    One of the fastest and good looking ROMs out there. Can anyone confirm the next bug:

-Terrible performance playing videos with TCPMP.

The same video with WMP plays full smooth, but with TCPMP I get 1 to 3fps every 8 seconds or so, and the bottom bar is all black, hiding the play/next buttons

I think that there are just some issues with playing videos on tcpmp with windows 6.1. I was actually happy to find that I could play my videos taken with the fuze camera using Core, to be honest. Check out this thread from PPC Geeks on how to get the most out of TCPMP.

This rom is really nice. I especially like the gps folder. There's pretty much everything in there you could possibly need. I also like the fact that quick gps is set up to download every time you sync up from the get-go. I got a very fast lock with gps test the first time I tried it out. I'm looking forward to testing out sportsdo with this configuration. On the whole, there are a bunch of applications in here that I use, and I didn't need to install many cabs at all to get it the way I want it.

My only complaint was that it didn't have Soft Reset, but I just did a search with Total Commander and found it in the Windows folder. Awesome!
    Amazing ROM but bad battery

I have been using this ROM for almost 22 hours and during this time, I had to recharge my cellphone several times. Even when my cell phone reached 100% still the battery drained out in just 4 hours and I was left with only 10%.

I am using it with 2G connection with data always on, I do not use push mail but download mails in 2 hours interval. Also use weather update at 3 hours interval. Do not use heavy applications and neither internal GPS but location service from my service provider itself.

Have reduced the animation to medium and have been texting majorly then voice calls.

Can anyone suggest me what can be the reason. My ATT Fuze is very new and I have been using it since July 26, 2011 only.

Will appreciate responses... Thanks :):D