FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Task650 & Phantom's "In Paris V5"IS LIVE! (KME) Wifi ONLY 10/28!

22,368 posts
Thanks Meter: 48,909

Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2011, 09:44 PM |#2571  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
Thank you so much for this. Works flawless on my tab.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

ETA: One problem I found. When using the stock browser and going to facebook (doesn't matter if it's full or mobile site), pictures will not load. Instead I'm left with a small icon in the middle of a picture that shows a question mark. Any ideas of what I would need to install to fix that? Thanks.

30th January 2012, 10:05 AM |#2572  
Flag Yokosuka
Thanks Meter: 8

More
quick question, i tried to flash this rom, i did a full wipe of everything and it seemed to flash fine, loaded samsung flash screen and the custom boot animation, when "android" came up it just stayed there, i thought i might be the rom/kernal settling but it sat there for about 10 min and i notice that the tab started to get extremely warm.... any ideas? maybe just a bad flash?
30th January 2012, 10:11 AM |#2573  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyKwonMA

quick question, i tried to flash this rom, i did a full wipe of everything and it seemed to flash fine, loaded samsung flash screen and the custom boot animation, when "android" came up it just stayed there, i thought i might be the rom/kernal settling but it sat there for about 10 min and i notice that the tab started to get extremely warm.... any ideas? maybe just a bad flash?

Why o why do you want to flash a 3.1 over an excellent 3.2 rom???? Look at tasks other rom doubt he is supporting this one

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
30th January 2012, 10:19 AM |#2574  
Flag Yokosuka
Thanks Meter: 8

More
as i stated... im new to this tablet stuff :D i dont know better lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

oops, i guess i didnt state that, LOL. Im experience flasher with my HTC phone, but new to tablets so it is a bit different
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)