FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF - HTC Amaze 4G

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,797
 
By Fuses, Senile Recognized Developer on 30th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
31st March 2012, 01:46 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
dammit...i just picked up a galaxy note this morning (local deal too good to pass up) and am about to sell my amaze to someone tonight.


good grief i'm havin buyers/sellers remorse...

 
 
31st March 2012, 01:49 AM |#32  
xxquicksh0txx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akron, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 448
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffCookie

dammit...i just picked up a galaxy note this morning (local deal too good to pass up) and am about to sell my amaze to someone tonight.


good grief i'm havin buyers/sellers remorse...

Tell the guy you already sold it, sell the note for more than you paid. = profit.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
31st March 2012, 01:56 AM |#33  
Reviewers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,694
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TricH

As soon as this s off method is released I will get going on my rom!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

TricH coming from GS2 to the Amaze.
It's nice to see your here.

Mod edit : ftfy
31st March 2012, 02:01 AM |#34  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,084
 
More
Not to sound negative or ungreatful...but how is the bootloader still locked on each picture. Maybe S-Off might not need an unlocked bootloader but it looks kinda suspicious to me.

Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer!
31st March 2012, 02:09 AM |#35  
mrmako777's Avatar
Senior Member
dragging knee on the track
Thanks Meter: 2,051
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK

Not to sound negative or ungreatful...but how is the bootloader still locked on each picture. Maybe S-Off might not need an unlocked bootloader but it looks kinda suspicious to me.

Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer!

because you dont need an unlocked bootlaoder to get s-off...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TricH

As soon as this s off method is released I will get going on my rom!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

glad to have you here
31st March 2012, 02:12 AM |#36  
Reviewers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,694
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmako777

because you dont need an unlocked bootlaoder to get s-off...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------



glad to have you here

Me and TricH have worked together before
Great guy and Great work
31st March 2012, 02:34 AM |#37  
rbaruch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Wow... was getting depressed.

No work from Xboarder for a while, no sign of ICS but this made my day. Going to donate as soon as I get paid (broke as hell but you saved me the trouble of selling my phone).
31st March 2012, 02:35 AM |#38  
sglscovill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Catharines, ON
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Ha, yes very excited! Have a feeling this is gonna be a big week for amaze owners! Can't wait to see the final result. ICS and S-off would make this monster a wet dream!
31st March 2012, 02:35 AM |#39  
EclipzeRemix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,747
 
Donate to Me
More
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EclipzeRemix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EclipzeRemix Ad-Free
31st March 2012, 03:14 AM |#40  
RavenWulf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Was a little disappointed when I saw the "slim pickings" in the Dev section when I was forced to pull the trigger on a new phone when my MT4G died on me. This just shows me even more that I made the right choice in getting the Amaze over just using a dumbphone till the One S is released.
31st March 2012, 03:54 AM |#41  
aj_2423's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,043
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipzeRemix

Lmao. Love it.

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
via xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amaze s-off o_o
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes