I'm looking for a good phone to replace my Galaxy S5.
What I need :
- SIM Unlocked;
- Europe/International version;
- At least 3000mAh battery;
- MicroSD slot;
- At least 3GB RAM;
- At least 16GB internal storage
- Not bigger than a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (it must fit in a jean pocket...)
Nice to have:
- As for my S5, it would be great to have up-to-date ROM (LienageOS ?) in case the phone is not updated anymore...
- 3,5mm audio jack
Ideally below 200 euros (but max 300 euros if it's worth it).
I saw phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, 6 or 7 (https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php...&idPhone2=9237
) but I don't know if there is something else/better. And if not, I don't know which Xiaomi to choose or if I should wait the next release...
Thanks for your help