[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2att - 5|27|13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Takenover83

Nov 6, 2009
Wait, this is a "Smart Phone" ?? :rolleyes:

No doubt you had 3+ hours of screen time but how come your apps that you used in those 3 hours don't show up on the picture you posted then? Lets say, if you were browsing around all day on the internet, how come there's not browser there then? :confused:

Anyways, that's good you're getting 32 hours on one battery cycle! :highfive:
How come? They did, u just dont see them, few percent each or so. Facebook, Dolphin, Kik, etc... U do see one of the games I played. Hell u don't get 3 hours of screen time by doing nothing. Most of it however is me turning the screen on, checking FB, kik, email, etc.. replying to something and the screen is right back off. Not many cpu cycles used. I don't know what the fuss is about. What do you wanna see? 5 hours with maybe 20 hours life? I am sure that's doable to. It's all in how you use your phone.

And for some reason, some stuff just does not show up on my Battery page. For example, KiK. I use that a ton, and it's not on my battery page right now. Even though I have sent prob 100 messages between the two people I am talking to over the last hour, on battery. So dont shoot me because something is not showing in a screenshot. Guess maybe it is just not using enough cpu cycles to register even 1%, and throws it to screen time instead? I am unsure. But none the less. I shared just to share, not to be rediculed because I guess I dont use my phone the same way you do.

Last edited:

lhoaq

May 19, 2005
Yea.. Figured.. You have to update your firmware/bootloader. Just to confirm your bootloader version open up a terminal and type

getprop ro.bootloader (ENTER)

You may use this to jump to LK3

'getprop ro.bootloader' gives 'MLVALH1'

I grabbed and flashed JB LK3 in ODIN as instructed, but it failed at the end (see the picture attached). There must be a mix-up of boot loader between old and new stock ROMs.

Thanks LuigiBull23 and Danvdh for your help.

LuigiBull23

Jan 22, 2013
Holyoke
'getprop ro.bootloader' gives 'MLVALH1'

I grabbed and flashed JB LK3 in ODIN as instructed, but it failed at the end (see the picture attached). There must be a mix-up of boot loader between old and new stock ROMs.

Thanks LuigiBull23 and Danvdh for your help.

Just keep trying.. You can try redownloading the tar file, different USB cable, different USB ports, etc...

git-sims

Jan 17, 2011
Murfreesboro
It's halo. Go back a few pages and read through the forum. To remove the circle double tap and drag to the X.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

TomMelee

Nov 3, 2010
I'm currently at 32 hours on battery with 3 hours of screen time and 67% battery remaining. Zero lemon battery for the win, although since it's 3x normal size, that's right about a normal full charge on a regular battery.

Sent from Bananaphone v2.0 (Final)

Reactions: Takenover83

sonymsam

Sep 12, 2008
Houston
I thought sbeam was TW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Your thoughts are right. This is not a touch wiz ROM!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Sbeam doesnt work on this rom?

You shouldn't flash this ROM if you don't know whats the difference between touch wiz ROM and aosp/aokp Roms and their feature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

Reactions: jasvncnt1

Who Am I?

Jun 12, 2007
All of the sudden having ext sd card issues. Wont load the card with my media on it. Battery drains fairly fast too. Media is 50+% of my battery use but I cant stop it or get the card mount. May have to format it and reflash? Been on 2.4 for several weeks with no issues but this.

echodun

Dec 11, 2007
Superuser app icon disappeared?

Running 2.4 official and there's no superuser icon in the Apps menu although there the superuser entry in settings. I obviously have superuser rooted access, but was wondering where the icon went?

Reactions: BottleB

LuigiBull23

Jan 22, 2013
Holyoke
Running 2.4 official and there's no superuser icon in the Apps menu although there the superuser entry in settings. I obviously have superuser rooted access, but was wondering where the icon went?

There is no app for it. It was merged into the settings of the ROM so that's the only way you can access it, unless you install another superuser app you won't get it in the app drawer.

Reactions: echodun

Expydude

Sep 16, 2012
Running newest official and noticed that it has exposed framework installed but can't get xprivacy sideloaded . what am I doing wrong?

via Morse code

LuigiBull23

Jan 22, 2013
Holyoke
Running newest official and noticed that it has exposed framework installed but can't get xprivacy sideloaded . what am I doing wrong?

via Morse code

Did you use the fix from the actual thread? It will not work on any version of Xposed other than 2.1.4. You'll have to uninstall the entire framework then reinstall the latest version over your current one.

Expydude

Sep 16, 2012
I've done that still won't install actually I can't side load anything and unknown sources is checked settings. Even after 3 clean flashes still can't side load anything, wierd:confused:

via Morse code

soblecram

Feb 23, 2007
Ottawa
i installed 2.7 this morning. one thing is that there is an annoying half circle on the left side, that is pretty much a notification widget of some type. Does anyone know how to remove it? (It wasn't there with CM10, and I haven't installed any new programs or widgets since installing 2.7)

Last edited:

LuigiBull23

Jan 22, 2013
Holyoke
i installed 2.7 this morning. one thing is that there is an annoying half circle on the left side, that is pretty much a notification widget of some type. Does anyone know how to remove it? (It wasn't there with CM10, and I haven't installed any new programs or widgets since installing 2.7)

Really?? lol ok.. That would be HALO, which has since been discussed across numerous threads, including this one. All you gotta do is drag that circle out from the side, double tap on it and drag it towards the status bar where the X is located then let go. No more HALO.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I've done that still won't install actually I can't side load anything and unknown sources is checked settings. Even after 3 clean flashes still can't side load anything, wierd:confused:

via Morse code

Check usb debugging if you haven't already. If that doesn't work then don't sideload. Just manually transfer the apk to your phone and take it from there.

soblecram

Feb 23, 2007
Ottawa
Really?? lol ok.. That would be HALO, which has since been discussed across numerous threads, including this one. All you gotta do is drag that circle out from the side, double tap on it and drag it towards the status bar where the X is located then let go. No more HALO.

Thanks. I did search but couldn't come up with the fact that it was HALO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY WORK THAT COMES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE BUILDS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CYANOGENMOD, AOKP, SlimROMs & THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! THANKS FOR KEEPING THINGS OPEN SOURCE!
    OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

screenshot2013030213202.png
    screenshot2013030213212.png
    screenshot2013030213304.png

screenshot2013030213261.png
    screenshot2013030213214.png
    screenshot2013030213234.png

screenshot2013030213242.png
    screenshot2013030213250.png
    screenshot2013030218241.png

screenshot2013030218242.png
    screenshot2013030218263.png

About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

Rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

Hiemanshu

ChevyCam94

Dhacker

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]Rom Changes[/SIZE]
    LiquidSmooth 2.1 STABLE

Lockscreen Pattern Toggle Visibility (Danesh)

Settings Extended QS Styles (SlimRoms)

Add Power and Camera To Lockscreen Longpress (SlimRoms)

Add LTE Tile (SlimRoms)

Percentage Text when charging color (SlimRoms)

Fixed headset controls for d2-devices (mt3g)

Missed Call Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

MMS Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

Long-Press Quicksetting Icon Toggle Power Widgets (Corcoran)

Auto Keyboard Rotation (Corcoran)

More PIE changes (drcdma)

Fix message seen when bluetooth turns off while tethering (haveagr8day)

Notification statusbar icon capacity (C3C0)

Camera: Separate settings for color and jpeg quality (jt1134)

Updated DashClock

Updated Superuser

LiquidPapers (itsmikeramsay, annex1, wallwoody, $droyd$)

Improved download and upload animation (kroz)

Fix QuickSettings USB Tether Tile (burnsra)

Smooth background gradient (winner00)

Important Links

LiquidSmooth Download: Goo.IM D2ATT

Google Apps Package 3/01/13 for 4.2.2

Donations:
    Show The Team Some Love!!

Aight peeps d2 devices are good and ready, just hasn't been made public yet. We're making sure all other devices are good to go so others aren't sitting down wondering when their device is going to be updated :). Once all devices are primed and ready, we'll push... But rest assured d2 devices are uploaded and ready for release... relax peeps, it's coming...
    We'll be compiling a release for either tonight or the morning. I'm waiting on something to merge.... lock screen shortcuts, ex: long press home for flashlight. Once that merges we'll compile for d2tmo and d2att...

Just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for being super cool and patient. We'll keep them coming!

On a side note, having issues with AOKP compiling.... it compiled for a LONG time but is having framework issues in regards to tagging during compilation... will continue to work at it. Either that or just start doing our own builds and cherry picking.... haven't decided yet. Things are going to get a little more busy soon, but we'll keep at least daily builds from CM10.1 coming til nightlies hit...
    I can see why task asked you not to post in his thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

One huge turn off for me is when you do something out of kindness and all people do is ask for more. I'm not gonna be an ass about that guys comment, but I also want him to know that if he's not happy with the level of functionality this "unofficial" ROM has, he can piss off. That's why its just that. If he doesn't find all he needs in this ROM, there's plenty others. The name he's making for himself isn't one I'd wanna be associated with...

If he or anyone else isn't happy with what's here...simply try something else. Go build it yourself and see if you can get everything working without support from Samsung.

One thing I learned about hosting anything in threads is that you can't please everyone. Its impossible. That being said guys... Besides the obvious issues, thanks for remaining patient as we continue to deliver the latest of what CyanogenMod has to offer. :)

#endrant :D

Sent from my SGS3...
    So the nightlies have finally gotten under way!!! What this means now you ask? Well my kind peeps the best part about AOSP... It's time to add a few cherry-picks. We're shooting for that sweet spot between CM10.1 and AOKP. We don't want to go all out with too many features that can grow to be overwhelming, we're going for a sleek, smooth, and useful build. We'll be updating, but not as often as nightlies.... We'll be trying to maintain AT LEAST one build a week.... We also want to keep you guys up-to-date with the latest that CM has to offer.... Stick around peeps, we're really just getting started...