Running Hot

Search This thread

xxlap1xx

Sep 30, 2010
My Find 7a runs extremely warm when playing games such as candy crush, angry birds space etc, which is causing the battery to drain quickly. Is this normal for phones with such specs or is there something wrong with my device?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
My Find 7a runs extremely warm when playing games such as candy crush, angry birds space etc, which is causing the battery to drain quickly. Is this normal for phones with such specs or is there something wrong with my device?

I would say that this is normal. I played Godzilla; Strike Zone yesterday, which was more or less the first time I ever gamed on the device after having it for a couple weeks...and I was amazed at how warm it got. As far as I can tell, the device running hot is normal. Could be fixed with some better management in a kernel down the line, but for now, I don't think there's much we can do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I would say that this is normal. I played Godzilla; Strike Zone yesterday, which was more or less the first time I ever gamed on the device after having it for a couple weeks...and I was amazed at how warm it got. As far as I can tell, the device running hot is normal. Could be fixed with some better management in a kernel down the line, but for now, I don't think there's much we can do