[ROM][25.12.2013][X920D][JB 4.3] Team A4TW BOA Butterfly V7.1

Search This thread

chockchip

Dec 21, 2007
Kaohsiung City
Flashed this ROM and updated HBOOT and so far so good. Smooth with good Battery Life. For 9 Hours since unplug with light internet usage and battery still has 53% left.

nua69

Dec 16, 2009
i using stock. However I also activated the power saver mode.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 4
hai guys can i flash this rom whith out the hboot 1.55? my rom is boa 5.3 super cid 0.44 my hboot 1.40 thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

hai guys can i flash this rom whith out the hboot 1.55? my rom is boa 5.3 super cid 0.44 my hboot 1.40 thanks.:rolleyes:

kentteh3

Mar 2, 2011
Hey i was trying to do the donation but i am having some issues with my account..I will check that out and send the donation..Thanks...

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The rom is absolutely stable..I have been using this for last 2 days and no issues...

thank for reply and do i need do full wipe before flash this ?

and i wanted another question is i wanted to install titanium backup for app and it keep say memory is full please uninstall some app .

but i have lot space yet , how to fix this bug ?

chockchip

Dec 21, 2007
Kaohsiung City
hai guys can i flash this rom whith out the hboot 1.55? my rom is boa 5.3 super cid 0.44 my hboot 1.40 thanks.

I believe you can but it will not optimized for 4.3 and especially the battery, drop to 85% from fully charged after unplugged. Also it will drain out your battery fast. The sound will be broken on some apps as well for example LINE.

Therefore in my opinion it is recommended to update hboot to 1.55.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk

kentteh3

Mar 2, 2011
damn my phone are in h-boot154 then i flash custom rom , now phone are brick .

need help !

how to flash update hboot ?

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

I believe you can but it will not optimized for 4.3 and especially the battery, drop to 85% from fully charged after unplugged. Also it will drain out your battery fast. The sound will be broken on some apps as well for example LINE.

Therefore in my opinion it is recommended to update hboot to 1.55.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk

i was on hboot 1.54 , i flash rom then it was brick , keep restart and restart when at HTC logo ,

so how to update to 1.55 ?

i forget how to hboot

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

need some help here , i flash the rom with hboot1.54 , then keep reboot and reboot when at HTC logo ..

so now i was wondering its must have hboot1.55 and can i know the way to update hboot to 1.55

thank !

victor0888

Oct 25, 2010
When i tried to get my gsm operator password by #123# , i got something in chnese or sth. like that. How can i fix it?

kentteh3

Mar 2, 2011
Download the firmware from op....move it to root of your ext-sd..use es file explorer and rename the file to PL99IMG...then reboot to bootloader...follow the onscreen instruction....once done reboot and enjoy....

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i think not work , it keep reboot and reboot on bootloader white screen .

s-on can use this way ?

i try BOA rom 5.2 and 6 version also .. all keep reboot at HTC logo .

any idea why ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts