VACS Modified/ Working: Audio, Camera and Memory issue fixed

Search This thread

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
Seeing the demand for the VACS ROM (Fixed), I have uploaded the Modified: memory swapped & camera + Audio fixed version of VACS till OP presents to you V2, so credits to Ramyaj Tugahan, the origional porter of this ROM, other Devs of our CHD and XDA for resources.

Just Standard procedure as usual ,

1) Wipe Data and cache >> wipe dalvik cache >> format system >> install this ZIP https://www.mediafire.com/?e1pb8d7d7y73n39

2) After booting up > go to recovery and just flash the S4 launcher by Anmol7ify , this thread :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322753 , as i messed up the launcher a bit.
or use any third party launcher of your choice.

Enjy VACS now.. cheers.. \m/

Note : I will not be responsible for anything as i am not a developer but a learner, so flash at your own risk.

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
Thanks man! (I pressed the button as well ;))

But, Proximity sensor not working in this ROM. Any fixes?

Dude proximity is still an issue with this Rom.
Proximity sensor is working just not as default. You can use the smart screen app from playstore. Will post here if I found a fix for default working of proximity sensor.

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

akshay1609

Jun 2, 2013
This rom modification is done long back by me . i had also posted information of this one around 1-2 months earlier.and also the same launcher creep.
i had fixed launcher also , the bugs left one is no audio in radio.if you had fixed it the let me know otherwise i can upload my work with this one bug.

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
This rom modification is done long back by me . i had also posted information of this one around 1-2 months earlier.and also the same launcher creep.
i had fixed launcher also , the bugs left one is no audio in radio.if you had fixed it the let me know otherwise i can upload my work with this one bug.

Radio working fine in the Rom buddy.

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

akshay1609

Jun 2, 2013
Does this rom contains correct color of fonts at different places like light blue text in white background while tying for search in play store and youtube as in screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-17-02-30-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-17-02-30-59.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 138

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
Flash and check.

Does this rom contains correct color of fonts at different places like light blue text in white background while tying for search in play store and youtube as in screenshot.

Both youtube and Play store text is fine. flash once.

Also the Xthemes are more compatible than any other Touchwiz ROM.

jigarmanek81

Sep 14, 2013
Wifi prob lem

facing problem in wifi its not getting on i need to restart every single tym if i need to open the wifi .same in case of hotspot also please help ..:):crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
wifi issue

facing problem in wifi its not getting on i need to restart every single tym if i need to open the wifi .same in case of hotspot also please help ..:):crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Dude didnt have that issue, is it happening from the starting or you recently installed any mod or something. it can also be a wifi router issue. try modifying the network properties of the network you connecting to using a static IP.

jigarmanek81

Sep 14, 2013
Dude didnt have that issue, is it happening from the starting or you recently installed any mod or something. it can also be a wifi router issue. try modifying the network properties of the network you connecting to using a static IP.

Itss just happening from last few days.. Nd one monre thing whenever wifi its getting oppend then other phones are nt getting connected to other sites only whatsapp is working..

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
WiFi issue

Try rectifying at your end dude, as I said above there can be two reasons for this:

1. Any recent mod or update by you.
2. Some network settings messing up.

Always make a nandroid backup before you install something new.

Last resort is to flash the Rom again as it was working fine before as you said.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
Thanks dude.
Lockscreen works fine. Have you deleted any of the system apps?

Sent from my SamFlare-Multiwindow using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seeing the demand for the VACS ROM (Fixed), I have uploaded the Modified: memory swapped & camera + Audio fixed version of VACS till OP presents to you V2, so credits to Ramyaj Tugahan, the origional porter of this ROM, other Devs of our CHD and XDA for resources.

Just Standard procedure as usual ,

1) Wipe Data and cache >> wipe dalvik cache >> format system >> install this ZIP https://www.mediafire.com/?e1pb8d7d7y73n39

2) After booting up > go to recovery and just flash the S4 launcher by Anmol7ify , this thread :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322753 , as i messed up the launcher a bit.
    or use any third party launcher of your choice.

Enjy VACS now.. cheers.. \m/

Note : I will not be responsible for anything as i am not a developer but a learner, so flash at your own risk.