FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.08.02] DSLR Controller v1.05

11,218 posts
Thanks Meter: 86,140

By Chainfire, Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 4th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2011, 11:00 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is this application compatible with the HTC Wildfire S A510e and Canon EOS 1000D? As google doesnt give me information regarding OTG on my handset model.

arich57
5th August 2011, 11:29 PM |#82  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Maybe the Nook Color is not running Android 2.3.4 yet ? In either case, I'm not sure the Nook Color is even fast enough. Does anybody know which chipset it runs on ? A dual-core is a must have for DSLR Controller.

Yeah It doesn't have a dual core. TI OMAP 3621. They have been able to overclock it though

Is there anyway I can paypal you the fee to get the apk to try? Or is not having dual-core a showstopper right there?
5th August 2011, 11:30 PM |#83  
Flag Tenerife

More
For Lumix GH2 would be fantastic
5th August 2011, 11:36 PM |#84  
OP Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arich57

Yeah It doesn't have a dual core. TI OMAP 3621. They have been able to overclock it though

Is there anyway I can paypal you the fee to get the apk to try? Or is not having dual-core a showstopper right there?

It's not necessarily a complete show stopper, though it would be slow. Live view takes quite a lot of power to do, and isn't all that fast even on dual-core.

I'll think about your situation.
5th August 2011, 11:39 PM |#85  

More
Hey Chainfire,

I'd really like to try this out with my Gtablet. I realize it's a bit of a shot in the dark considering I'm running a ported version of Honeycomb, but none the less I would really like to at least see if it will cooperate with my T3i. I'd like to do some time lapse early next week.
5th August 2011, 11:42 PM |#86  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

It's not necessarily a complete show stopper, though it would be slow. Live view takes quite a lot of power to do, and isn't all that fast even on dual-core.

I'll think about your situation.

Well i'm guessing then my Archos Gen8 is really out of luck. Will this app also allow me to transfer the files to the tablet for later viewing or is it only for real time?
5th August 2011, 11:44 PM |#87  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak41

Hey Chainfire,

I'd really like to try this out with my Gtablet. I realize it's a bit of a shot in the dark considering I'm running a ported version of Honeycomb, but none the less I would really like to at least see if it will cooperate with my T3i. I'd like to do some time lapse early next week.

See Market... if you can see DSLR Controller (v0.51 or up, not v0.5 !) then at least your device is telling Market that it has USB host support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryusen

Well i'm guessing then my Archos Gen8 is really out of luck. Will this app also allow me to transfer the files to the tablet for later viewing or is it only for real time?

As the moment it does not do that yet, but it is certainly planned
5th August 2011, 11:46 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Right now the market on the desktop says it's incompatible with my SG2, and the market on the phone can't find the application, even if i click on a direct url link
5th August 2011, 11:47 PM |#89  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelk

Right now the market on the desktop says it's incompatible with my SG2, and the market on the phone can't find the application, even if i click on a direct url link

Are you running a 2.3.4 KGx firmware ? If not you can get it right here on XDA-Developers.com
6th August 2011, 12:09 AM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
that was my problem, I ran a 2.3.3 KG2. Thanks for pointing it out.
6th August 2011, 12:16 AM |#91  
Flag Mustang, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Canon DLSR EOS XS & Acer A500
Im having Issues.

I have a Canon DSLR EOS XS And im using an ACER A500

I can get Live view to show up.. But I cannot Control anything. I get Blank Menus if I press ISO or anything like that. And If I try and take a picture it says Capture Failed.

Im Using the Full size USB port on my Tablet. And it all looks good. I just get no control

Am I doing something wrong? Or is my Camera or Tablet Being Retarded?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)